|| FIVE ||

Their concert had gone pretty well. Not to mention, the fans had also requested so many yoonmin moments. It had been fun for Jimin, except for the fact that he was being called by the fans as Mrs. Min. There was also a point when they called him 'Ji-sandwiched' because according to one giggling ARMY that Taehyung asked, the JI in Jimin's name was now sandwiched between two MINs. Apparently, he was now Min Jimin. It failed to register to his reasoning why he was the 'wife'.

Yoongi, on the other hand, did nothing but submit to the fans' request. By the end of the concert, every part of Jimin's face was already kissed by one Min Yoongi, except for his lips, though. For some reason, Yoongi gently refused those who requested him to kiss Jimin on the lips. The others were not helping as well. It was a chaos when the other members tried to imitate what Yoongi and Jimin do when they're behind the cam. Not just that, there were many times when Hobi, Kookie or Tae would 'accidentally' push Jimin, making him stumble to Yoongi's direction.

Now, they were all happy to finally be relieved of the pressure and stress brought by the concert and were allowed to do whatever they wished for a few days. What Jimin wanted to do now was to try the new Xbox Jungkook bought. There's just one tiny problem.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jimin called as he bounced up and down in front of Yoongi's bed.

"No, Chim. Not now, please," his stubborn hyung complained, diving deeper into the sheets.

"Aish, but hyung! Kookie is nowhere to be seen, and you're the only one who can help me."

Yoongi sighed and finally opened one eye. "Jimin, do you honestly want to separate me from my dearly beloved pillow just to set up that damn Xbox?"

Jimin nodded his head eagerly. "The Xbox is just as important as your pillow, hyung."

"How dare you compare my pillow to that piece of shit?" Yoongi complained, his eyes closing again.

Jimin scowled at him and proceeded to sit on his bed. "Hyung, you know that wires and connections and technology as a whole confuse me. The only other person here in the dorm right now is Namjoon. Jungkook will kill me if I let Namjoon-hyung touch his Xbox. You know how he destroys everything he touches, right?"

"Jimin, not even Thor can make me stand up from my position right now. Go ahead and do it yourself. Just look at the manual and follow all the shit it says."

"Hyung, you're too lazy."

"I know."

Jimin pouted and slid closer to his hyung. "But what if I will get it wrong, what will I do?"

"I'm Min Yoongi, 24, genius. And I believe that experience is the best teacher. So go ahead and face the greatest challenge of your life, Park Jimin. And if you get wrong, at least you'll learn. Ughh, all these words of wisdom is making me exhuasted. I'm going back to sleep now," Yoongi said as he slowly turned his back to Jimin and began snoring.

Jimin was quick to reply. "Oh no no, you definitely won't." He climbed on Yoongi's bed, and when his whole body was already on top of the bed, Jimin lightly pulled his hyung's body to face him.

"Ahhh Chim Chim, why are you so cheerful and persistent in this early hour?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Hyung, it's 11 am. It's far from early."

"Nooooo, it's still too early. Help, I'm gonna die if I can't sleep more..."

Hearing that, Jimin smacked the arm of his hyung. Honestly, Yoongi could be such an asshole. Although, sleepy Yoongi was quite cute, he must admit. "I promise I'll owe you a favor. Just please hyung..." Jimin said with the cutest pout he could summon.