|| TWENTY TWO ||

After they watched Tae's interview, they all went on to their schedule. The good thing was, their sched ended early.

By dinner time, they were already in their dorm.

"I feel like eating some kind of noodles!" Jungkook announced.

"Don't worry. That's just exactly what Momma Jin will cook," Jin said, standing up to head to the kitchen.

When they finished eating their dinner, Tae went inside his room with a contented sigh, Jimin following him.

"Tae, do you have my snapback? It's not with me," Jimin enquired once they were inside.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He couldn't remember if he borrowed it or not. "I'll try to look for it."

Taehyung opened his cabinet and searched for the missing snapback. In the middle of his rummaging, he found a small box that he's pretty sure did not belong in his cabinet. He picked it up and stared at it in wonder.

For Tae, were the words written on the card attached to the box.

Taehyung smiled widely.

It's a gift for him!

"Jiminie! Jiminie! Are you the one who placed this inside my cabinet?"

Jimin craned his neck to have a clearer view of the box. He shook his head.

"So Hobi-hyung?"

Jimin blinked. "I don't know."

Tae pouted. "Then who...?"

His hyung shrugged, losing interest and ploppoing down on his bed.

Taehyung sighed and touched the silky ribbon of the box. Should he open it now? Or should he-

"Wait Tae," Jimin said suddenly, sitting up from his lying position.

"What?"

Jimin narrowed his eyes, looking like he was trying to remember something. "Remember that time when we went to Busan for a fansigning recently?"

Taehyung nodded eagerly.

"Before that, we had our make-up done here in our dorm, right? When I was about to go to where the stylist-noonas were, I met Jungkook at the doorway of our room. I vaguely remember him hiding something that looked like a small box behind him. He said he was about to enter our room because you asked him to get something from your things. He looked really shocked when he saw me, by the way," Jimin narrated.

Taehyung frowned. "But I don't remember asking him to get anything-..." Then the boy's face lit up. "Oh wait, then that meant that he was the one who gave this! My Kookie!"

Jimin smiled at his laughing best friend.

"But I don't understand, why would he give me a gift?" Taehyung asked in a confused tone.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "He would give you the world if you just ask for it, Tae."

"What? How would he do that?"

"Aish, just open the box again and see what's inside."

Taehyung stared at the box again. He then smiled and placed the box back inside the cabinet.

"Later, I will. I'll thank Kookie first!" Tae shouted gleefully, running out of the room.

*****| J<3Y |*****

"Finally," Yoongi said, happily settling down on his beloved bed.

The sched was not that busy but Yoongi was still tired. He's always tired, anyway.