|| ELEVEN ||

"Jiminie, wake up!" Taehyung said as he shook his sleeping hyung.

"Nhhnn..."

"Aish, hyung!"

"Yoongi..." Jimin mumbled in his sleep, eyes still closed no matter how Taehyung tried.

The younger scowled at his hyung. What should he do to wake up this sleepy head?
Hmmm...

Oh, of course.

With a wide smile, Taehyung leaned closely to Jimin's ears and shouted, "YOUR YES JAMS ARE HERE!"

And as if it was a magic word, Jimin's eyes snapped open and he quickly sat up and blinked, eyes wide and searching around the room. "Where? Where?"

Taehyung chuckled. "Didn't know it would be so effective."

Upon realizing that it was all fraud, Jimin threw a pillow towards Taehyung's direction and glared at the boy. "What is wrong with you?!"

"I was just trying to wake you up, Jimin. Jin-hyung is busy making breakfast so he asked me to do his job instead," the younger boy said while still laughing a little.

"But Tae! Our schedule is still in the afternoon. Can't I just sleep?" Jimin complained, kicking the blanket sulkily.

Taehyung watched his hyung as Jimin slowly laid back down again.

But, of course, poor Jimin was not able to do that successfully because Taehyung, for unknown reasons, kicked him on the stomach.

"Ow! Shit Tae!" Jimin screamed, sitting up and rubbing his sore stomach. He glared at Taehyung, but it seemed like the other boy was unaffected.

Taehyung laughed. "You have a schedule this morning, Jiminie, sorry to tell you. It just came up, actually. PD-nim wants to talk to you."

Jimin scowled at the picture of GD above Taehyung's bed. "Whyyyyyyyyy?" he pouted.

Taehyung just shrugged.

The brown-haired boy sighed and got out of his bed. He still wanted to sleep but he entered this kind of life, and if he wanted to get successful in this, he would have to endure a few sudden early schedules.

He pouted as he walked towards their shower.

On the other hand, the other person who was also called that morning along with Jimin, was not that hard working in waking up.

"Hyuuuuuung..." Hoseok begged , already tired of trying to wake up a very stubborn Min Yoongi. "Hyung, please... you need to wake up. PD-nim wants to talk to you."

Yoongi just grunted and dived deeper into the sheets.

"Hyung... I've been here for 30 minutes now. Please wake up," Hoseok begged once again.

The pale boy on the bed just rolled to the other side, farther away from Hoseok and buried his head to the pillow. Hoseok would bet that his hyung had not heard even one of his pleas. Yoongi had always been a deep sleeper.

"Aish! Jimin should be the one doing this," Hoseok complained. But then, Jimin was still showering according to Taehyung's update.

An irritated Hoseok finally stood up. "Hyung! Would you wake up if I tell you that KUMAMON IS HERE!!!!!"

Automatically, Yoongi sat up so fast that Hoseok jumped in surprise. His hyung was like a corpse that suddenly returned to life.

"What? Where...?" Yoongi whispered loudly, eyes barely open in sleepiness and mouth hanging open as he looked around.