|| SEVENTEEN ||

After the fansigning event, Namjoon went to their dressing room to charge his phone. The others were harassing their managers to buy food for them while Taehyung was running across the hallways of the building to look for Easter eggs even though it's not yet Easter.

With a sigh, Namjoon plopped down on one of the chairs in the room, feeling bored as he stared at his charging phone. The door creaked open, making him turn to the doorway. And right there at the doorway, he saw the most beautiful person he ever had the luck to meet.

Ugghh, that sounded so cheesy.

"I can't believe they decided on lamb skewers just because Kookie is the maknae! I mean, I'M THE ONE WHO RISKS HIS LIFE EVERYDAY JUST TO FEED THOSE UNGRATEFUL MOUTHS, AND THEY DO THIS TO ME?! I only wanted steak, Namjoon, steak! Why can't I have what I want just for once?" Jin ranted dramatically as he entered the room.

Namjoon chuckled, watching Jin huff in anger. "Lamb skewers are also delicious, Jin."

"Oh, so you're on their side?" Jin said with narrowed eyes. "Go ahead then, all of you, team up against me. I'll just pack my things tonight and leave. Maybe I'll just go back to my Uncle's strawberry farm and become a strawberry farmer."

"You're gonna leave Bangtan just because of food?"

"We're talking about steak here, Namjoon, STEAK!"

The younger boy shook his head in amusement at Jin's drama. "Why can't you just buy your own steak?"

Jin crossed his arms and pouted. "If that's the case, then I don't feel loved at all."

Namjoon blinked.

Okay so...wow. He didn't feel loved at all?

Kim Seokjin, it seems like you don't have any single idea how much love you are getting from me.

But of course, Jin would reallly have no idea. If the brat would just stop looking at the mirror or craving for food just for a second and look at Namjoon, he might just realize that someone did love him.

"I mean, if I had to spend money for my own food while the others get it for free, then nobody cares for me," Jin continued, scowling now.

Stop hoping, Namjoon. This gorgeous man will never notice you anyway.

Trapped in his own silly thoughts, Namjoon had no idea that he was already glaring at an empty space when Jin interrupted his thoughts.

"By the way Joon, what was that about Jimin earlier? I kind of noticed that a few of the fans were excitedly talking to Jimin but I really had no idea what was going on."

"Oh that. Well, at first they were asking innocent questions, then they started asking if Jimin was still a virgin. Can you believe that? Poor Jiminie just blushed the whole time. I felt like I needed to do something."

Jin nodded understandingly with a smile. "I see. Living up the role of a protective leader, hmm?"

"I do need to protect Bangtan, of course. But I think that even if I wasn't the leader, I'd still do the same thing for Jimin," Namjoon said honestly, thinking back on what happened. Jimin was really flustered and looked like he wanted to flee.

Jin smiled genuinely at the younger boy and Namjoon felt like he was blinded for awhile. He's not really sure how to handle a very beautiful smiling Jin.

"I guess that's why you're the leader, Joonie. You're responsible and you care so much," Jin said, still grinning. He then frowned and continued, "On the other hand, I'm the oldest hyung but sometimes I feel like food is all that I care for."