|| TWENTY FOUR ||

3 days had already passed and Jin still did not mention anything about what happened.

After Jin left that night, bringing the empty plates, Jimin and Yoongi continued on where they left off. And of course, Jimin went back to his own room before 11:30 came around.

If Jimin was to be honest with himself, he really expected to hear an endless rant from Jin the next morning, but surprisingly, there was none. In fact, Jin went on the whole day as if nothing happened.

As if he did not catch Jimin and Yoongi doing some frickle and frackle.

The next day was the same, with Jin pretending nothing had happened.

Jimin had asked Yoongi if Jin said anything to him and according to Yoongi, their hyung was just the same and never mentioned anything.

It's not like any of them wanted to ask Jin why anyway, both of them would rather have Jin forgetting everything than be reprimanded by monster momma Jin.

The day after that, it was still the same.

And so now, Jimin felt relieved.

Today, they were having stage practices for a special intermission performance in another awarding ceremony. There was still some other boy group using the stage so BTS was standing beside the stage, waiting for their turn.

Jimin busied himself by stretching his arms and doing some of the moves to prepare his body for the long practices. He was in the middle of doing the 'crab' move in Fire when all of a sudden, somebody stepped into his personal space, casting a shadow over him.

The person stepped creepily close that the sudden movement startled Jimin and made him jump.

"Jimin," the person said with a suspicious smile.

"J-Jin hyung! You scared me!" Jimin exclaimed, one hand clutching his chest.

"Sorry, Jimin. I see that you're...practicing," Jin said with a very calm tone, still wearing that highly disturbing smile.

Jimin gulped.

What could Jin be needing from him?

The younger boy stepped away a bit, feeling intimidated by Jin's height. "What do you need, hyung?"

Jin smiled again. The smile was so calm that it scared Jimin.

"Oh nothing," Jin said as he slung his arm over Jimin's shoulder. "Umma just wanted to talk to the oldest maknae."

Talk?!

"W-wait hyung...b-but how about our practice...?"

Jin waved his hand in dismissal. "Manager-nim said that the scheds got mixed up and so we still need to wait for two hours. He even told us that we could go back to our dressing room."

Jimin smiled uneasily. Would Jin be scolding him?

"O-oh...ahahaha a-alright..."

"Let's head to the building canteen then, it's good to talk with food around. I saw a strawberry shortcake when I passed by!" Jin said excitedly, dragging a reluctant Jimin.

When they arrived, Jin immediately ordered and chose a table settled in a corner where no one could possibly disturb or hear them. Jimin was definitely in trouble now.

He just wished that Jin would take pity on him and be gentle. Maybe Jimin should act cute? Ugh, but that thing won't work on Jin. The guy simply thought that he's the cutest in the world. Tsk tsk, narcissistic Seokjin.

"So Jimin," Jin started as he sat down across Jimin. "How are you today?"

"Err...fine?"

Jin nodded while eating the shortcake. "I saw you and Yoongi going out of the bathroom together this morning," the older said nonchalantly.