|| TWENTY NINE ||

"Can I?"

Jimin asked with hopeful eyes.

Yoongi suppressed his smile. Jimin just looked so damn adorable right now.

"Why not?"

Yoongi picked up his headphones that were connected to his PC and placed it on his dongsaeng's head

"Don't expect too much. This is not yet finished. I still plan to change some things, and then maybe polish it soon for my mixtape."

He then clicked the draft file of the song he was making.

The song started to play, but of course, only Jimin could hear it.

For some unknown reasons, Yoongi was very nervous. He had always been confident in his own talent. Of course, there would always be that anxiousness whenever he lets other producers or Bang-PD listen to a song he made.

But if it was to the members, he never had any problems at all. He had always been confident in his own talent after all.

But now with Jimin...

Suddenly he felt so nervous and he couldn't even look at him for a long time, fearing what his reaction would be to the song.

If he was to be honest with himself, he never felt this nervous his whole life.

Yoongi glanced at his dongsaeng. Jimin was having that small subtle smile in his face and he was nodding slowly to the beat.

He looked so serene.

And perfect.

And now, instead of not being able to look at him, Yoongi found himself mesmerized and unable to look away.

"Hyung..." Jimin said softly as he took off the headphone. The song had probably ended already.

"You..." Jimin started to speak again. "You sang...in the whole song. You did not rap at all," he said with a smile.

Yoongi scratched his head, feeling his face starting to heat up. "I just thought... I mean, that song is for my dongsaeng so it has to be special. All the songs in my mixtape are rap, so why not?"

Jimin stared at him.

And damn, Yoongi realized that they were actually alone in the room. And since it's already past working hours, they're probably the only people in that floor of the building.

"So...did you like it?" Yoongi asked, pretending to sound nonchalant and uncaring.

Jimin nodded, flashing his famous eyesmile.

"Of course! In fact, it made me want to..."

"Want to what?"

Jimin looked away and Yoongi noticed the blush creeping up the younger's face.

"Want to what, Jimin?" Yoongi persisted, scooting his chair even closer to Jimin's.

"Want to...umm..."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, now getting even more curious.