|| EIGHT ||

Jimin greedily took yet another bite of his beef bulgogi. He didn't really notice how hungry he was until the food was placed in front of him. The younger was enjoying it so much, but he was the only one.

This was because the person across him, by the name of Min Yoongi, was not eating at all. He was just staring at him.

At first, Jimin just ignored his hyung and continued eating. But then, his hyung did nothing at all and just watched him eat and munch while Yoongi's food remained untouched. Jimin slowly felt his cheeks getting warmer and warmer by the second, not sure what to do as he was placed under Yoongi's gaze. If he was not hungry, he would have been as red as a tomato right now. Thankfully, the delicious food distracted him.

"H-hyung! I thought you said you were hungry?" Jimin asked, not being able to handle the heaviness of Yoongi's gaze anymore.

Yoongi blinked, seeming to have woken up from his trance. The older boy shook his head and looked down at his food dumbly. Jimin chuckled at how spaced out his hyung looked like.

"What are you laughing at?" Yoongi asked grumpily, making Jimin chuckle even more.

They ate in silence after that, trying to satisfy their complaining stomachs. Jimin was the first to finish obviously, and now, it was his turn to stare at his hyung. Jimin tilted his head and contemplated on what mysterious things could be running around Min Yoongi's mind.

At that moment, Yoongi grabbed his glass of water, drank and looked up at Jimin. When Jimin's eyes met Yoongi's, he quickly looked away, ashamed that he was caught staring, even though minutes ago his hyung was doing the exact same thing.

As Yoongi continued finishing his food, an awkward silence stretched between them. Well, for Jimin it was awkward. His hyung, now seeming to have woken up to the reality that he was hungry, cared about nothing but consuming the food in front of him.

After a few minutes, and just as Yoongi gulped the last drop of water in the glass, Jimin suddenly opened his mouth. "Syubie."

Yoongi looked up, gazing at Jimin with a confused look on his face. "What?"

Jimin smiled, having no idea that Yoongi's heart skipped a beat just now because of that. "Syubie, that's a cute nick name for you, hyung. I'll be your Chimchim and you'll be my Syubie."

Yoongi raised one judgmental eyebrow and shook his head fondly, smiling as he did. While walking home, Yoongi kept his head ducked, hiding it in case Jimin would see his blush.

***** |J <3 Y| *****

Yoongi buried his face into his beloved pillow, feeling his face heat up again when he remembered Jimin's words.

I'll be your Chimchim and you'll be my Syubie.

Damn, that was one heck of a cute shit. Ugh, now Yoongi's blushing again and he didn't even know why. Jimin always did that, all those cute stuff that would've felt gross to Yoongi if said by somebody else that's not Jimin. He just couldn't get why his system could not bloody get over this one little thing and why it made him all flustered and confused.

He hated the fact that he couldn't seem to pull himself together.

Just as Yoongi was about to hit himself with his alarm clock in an attempt to calm himself, Jin walked in.

"Oh, there you are Mr. Min Yoongi. I've been wondering what prison cell to visit in search of you," Jin chastised, making Yoongi groan.

"You borrowed my slippers because you're too lazy to get your own and said you'd only go to the bathroom, and you came back after what felt like ten years. Answer me, child!" Jin said with hands on his hips.