|| TWENTY FIVE ||

Seokjin glanced at the yawning Yoongi on the bed beside his.

It was already bedtime and Jin had already finished tucking the other members, making sure they would sleep early.

For Yoongi though, it was not Jin's plan. He's not gonna let Yoongi sleep early tonight. And it's not like that's bad, this lazy ass had been sleeping the whole day, anyway.

Jin was finished talking with Jimin.

Now it's Min Yoongi's turn.

The said person was gathering his blankets around him when he noticed Jin looking at him.

"What?"

Jin faked a smile, making sure to make the fakeness obvious. "I want to talk, Yoongi."

The pale boy looked at Jin with fear, and then hurriedly hid under his blanket, using it to cover his body up to his head.

The older boy scowled and threw his  Super Mario action figure at Yoongi. It hit his head. Perfect.

"Ouch!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"I just want to talk, you midget."

Yoongi sat up and glared at Jin. "About?"

Jin rolled his eyes. He knew that Yoongi was very well aware what Jin wanted to talk about.

"About how nice the weather is, Yoongi," he said, tone dripping with sarcasm.

Yoongi raised one scrutinizing eyebrow. "What do you really want, Seokjin?"

"I told you, I want to talk."

The younger boy sighed. "Is this about Jimin?"

"Obviously. Why else would I risk my beauty sleep?"

Yoongi looked away and turned his back to Jin as he slowly settled himself to sleep. "I don't have time for this shit, Jin."

Jin threw another Super Mario action figure.

"Aish! That hurts! Damn it, Jin!" Yoongi whined, sitting up and rubbing the sore part of his head where Super Mario landed.

Jin narrowed his eyes at Yoongi, giving him a threatening look. "Min Yoongi, do you want to sleep peacefully tonight?" he said slowly, voice sounding really scary that made Yoongi swallow in fear. "Because if you will not cooporate, I'll put a lizard inside your mouth while your snoring. I'll make sure to leave its tail hanging outside your mouth."

The younger looked skeptical. "Oh really? Can you even touch a lizard?"

"Of course I can! For your information, I'm a lizard-tamer in my past life."

"Ooh, lizard-tamer. That's nice. Any evidence, Jin?" Yoongi said with a flat tone.

Jin just smirked haughtily. "I'm the only one who can tame Namjoon when he gets angry."

Yoongi's eyes widened and his mouth hung open.

"Shit, you're right... O-okay fine. Let's, uh, talk. But make it fast, I want to sleep now."

The older boy rolled his eyes and fished out his notebook and pen that were reserved only for these purposes.

"What's with the notebook?" Yoongi asked, looking at the items with suspicion.

Jin smiled. "I'm a psychiatrist. Psychiatrists use notebooks to record their sessions."

Yoongi scowled. "You've been reading too much of those fanfictions already."

"What?! I don't read those!" Jin said indignantly.

"I saw you reading a Namjin fic once." Yoongi said back, smirking.