|| EPILOGUE PART TWO ||

Since they finished early in their shooting for that day, Yoongi and Jimin went back to their dorm immediately.

"Whoa Tae, didn't know shooting for a K-Drama was not easy. You're probably used to it now, anyway," Jimin remarked as he entered the dorm, seeing Taehyung and Jungkook cuddling on the couch.

Jungkook shook his head. "He'll never get used to it. It will always be sad and miserable on set because I'm not there. Anywhere is sad and miserable for Kim Taehyung if Jeon Jungkook is not there."

Taehyung just laughed and kicked Jungkook to shut the younger up.

Jin who heard everything scowled at the maknae. "Just when did I teach you to be disgustingly cheesy, son? You are such a shame to the family."

The maknae raised both hands in surrender and pointed at Namjoon who's reading a book. "I got it from ma daddy!"

Namjoon flipped a finger at him and turned back to his book, but then Jin threw a dirty sock at him.

"What the heck, Jin?" Namjoon exclaimed.

With hands on his hips and eyes narrowed to slits, Seokjin walked towards him. "What have you been teaching our youngest?!"

Namjoon's face remained straight, even though a smile was clearly forcing its way.

"If you don't like cheesy then why do you get flustered every time I crack one cheesy line at you?" Namjoon bravely said.

Jin scowled.

"I'm packing your bags tonight, Namjoon. You'll have to find a new house because I'm kicking you out," Jin said with a threatening glare.

Namjoon smiled, almost laughed even. "You are not the one who's paying the rent, hon."

Jin raised a challenging eyebrow. "And who? You?"

"Well, since I'm the supposed father here..."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at each of them. "BigHit pays our rent, you dumb shits."

Yoongi ignored their glares and went to the kitchen where his Chim Chim was. Being domestic was cute but Namjin was just ughh...

He's not about to go bickering with Jimin about divorce and family. Yoongi was a firm believer that his and Jimin's relationship was far cuter and more sane than Namjin's.

Just like Namjoon and Jin, he and Jimin were also like an old married couple, but like a cool married couple with a capital S.W.A.G. on top. Sprinkled with a bit of cuddles and fluff. Okay, so maybe quite a lot of cuddles and fluff.

But the point was, in their relationship, Yoongi was the big bad bully and Jimin would be pissed off. And then there would be a lot lot lot of hot making out session after.

Yeah, nice life.

"Hit me in the head with a bottle of jams if we ever start acting like Namjoon and Jin," Yoongi said as he entered.

Jimin turned to him with raised eyebrows. "What's wrong with Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung?"

With a scrunched up face, Yoongi answered, "They act like those annoying parents in tv dramas."