|| THIRTY THREE ||

"Hey Jin, I need your help," Namjoon said as he approached Jin.

It's not that he's complaining, but sudden schedules were such a burden. Especially to him who needed to inform the other brats.

"What is it?" Jin answered.

But of course, Namjoon was asking for help from Jin because he was the eldest, not because he liked him.

Okay, maybe because he liked Jin.

"You know that show from KBS? Star Hustle? They will be ambushing our dorm tomorrow and I need to force those brats, our uh, babies, to clean and prepare," Namjoon said, feeling his face heat up when he said 'our babies', but he only earned a nod from Jin.

The younger boy bit his lip. He actually had notice that Jin seemed to be a bit off nowadays, especially around him.

Since it seemed like Jin had nothing to say more about the topic, Namjoon just scratched his head and turned to leave.

"Namjoon," Jin spoke up.

Namjoon stopped in his tracks and turned quickly. He was hoping that Jin would ask something so that they could talk longer.

Here I am with my silly little crush again.

Jin continued in his present task on sorting out the laundries and said, "I heard that you like me."

Namjoon choked a cough.

What in the name of-?

Jin had said those words so casually as if he was just asking about the weather.

Shit, if Jin was so calm about it, Namjoon on the other hand was dying in panic attack.

"Uh, ahahaha, who told you that?" he said with a fake smile.

"No one," Jin replied simply.

Namjoon glared at the floor. There's only one person who knew about this. Only one.

I'm seriously gonna pull your eyeballs from their sockets, Min Yoongi.

Shuffling his feet in nervousness, Namjoon stared at his feet as he asked, "It's Yoongi-hyung, is it?"

Jin glanced at Namjoon briefly and continued in his task, folding shirts here and there as if everything was okay.

Well, everything is definitely not okay.

"So you're not denying it?" Jin asked.

Namjoon swallowed. "Uh..."

He's stupidly blushing now and he just hoped that none of the other members were listening or eavesdropping. This was definitely a minus in reputation.

"I can't believe it!" Jin suddenly exclaimed with irritation, throwing a Kumamon underwear to Yoongi's basket of clothes.

Namjoon felt like running away. Was Seokjin gonna scold him for having stupid feelings towards him?

"Why didn't you say anything? Is it true that it's already been going on for years? Are you insane?" Jin continued in his speech, now angrily folding a white shirt that probably belonged to Jungkook.

"Why didn't I notice?! I was suppose to have some kind of motherly instinct or wife instinct or something! Ughh."

Namjoon blinked many times.

"Not just that. If you really like me, then why aren't you giving me gifts like beef bulgogi, or steak or even just rice cake! I could've featured it in EatJin. I could've eaten more delicious food in my life!"