Are you....

Tobias' POV

Two classes. I had two other classes with Ethan and it was honestly the most awkward thing ever.

I have no idea why, but a weird feeling went through me whenever I saw him. Maybe it was because I felt guilty for being hard on him.

You don't really except to see the person you were mean to, again. But with him,

I kept seeing him everywhere

Whenever I was in the halls walking to class, I saw him. Today at lunch, I saw him. In P.E, I saw him. In homeroom, I saw him. Then in chemistry, and now art.

But in this class it was more awkward since he was put to sit next to me. Our teacher, Mrs. Thomas has way to kind of a soul and thinks, sitting next to someone you're not used to, will open up some sort of portal of friendship.

I don't know, ask her....

"So since it's the first day we'll do a free draw. Draw your favorite place, person, object, anything, and alternate it so it's completely different."

Everyone nodded but one person rose their hand.

"Yes, Ethan?"

I turned to the side and looked at him and then back to the teacher, "So, do we make it completely different or just enough to where you still know what it is?" He asked softly, almost scared to even ask.

"Great question. But you're the artist, so do what you feel is right."

He nodded and instantly started sketching while I sat there trying to figure out what was my favorite thing.

Food? Well duh.

Michelle? No! She used to be...

Rocky? Yeah.

I started to sketch out a dog that kind've resembled Rocky but it didn't really work out since my artistic ability was nonexistent.

Then I remembered, it isn't supposed to look like Rocky. I started to extended the tail and added a triangle in the end, and made him have sharp teeth. Then a thinking bubble and drew him to be thinking about a doggie bone. That doggie bone of rocky's was his life and he'd go charging if he saw anyone with it.

Although Rocky is adorable and all, when it comes to his food, his like the devil. With that, I drew Devil ears and went from there...

I somehow got so into the drawing that I didn't hear when the teacher said to switch with the person next to you. So when I looked over, Ethan was waiting patiently with his drawing in his hand. I casually put the red color pencil down and handed him my drawing.

I grabbed his and flipped it over to face me. For some reason, his artistic ability always seemed to amaze me. I've only seen two of his drawings, this included; and they're always so clean. It was a simple sketch yet beat mine to a whole other level.

It was a boy sitting down surrounded by pictures of hearts. It was weird yet somehow I had an idea of what it meant...

But the sound of light laughter distracted me from his drawing. I looked over and saw Ethan over his desk laughing at my drawing. Although I would've been mad, for some reason I wasn't. His laugh brought a smile to my face.