The FINAL Piece

Before I start, I just want to say... Thank You. The universe knows when I started this story and how many breaks I took, writing it. But you guys still pulled through and waited. Y'all have supported my stories so much & I've received so many messages about them that just touch my heart.

I'm 19. Turned 19 in August. (it's currently March 13,2022. Ya girl is definitely turning 20 and thinks she's grown lol)

& the one thing I tried to do on this app was grow in my writing. Of course there's still mistakes here and there and trust me, once all my books are complete I will be going back and correcting all of them. You might even find some in this final chapter but it's okay cause it's always crazy to think, how far I've come with this story.

People til this day, find my stories and leave comments like If I just uploaded the night before and it touches me everytime.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Now without further a due, the long & awaited The Last Piece Finale. It's going to be a long one cause i think after 3 years, it's time to put it to rest .

_________________________

Tobias' POV

Content - state of peaceful happiness.

I can't sit here and say I've never been happy, cause I'd be lying to you. God blessed me with accepting parents and for that I couldn't be happier.

   2 years ago, mustering up the courage to tell my parents that I played for more than one team, was way harder than I anticipated. It's laughable now but trust me, getting the courage to even say I was Bisexual, felt like my heart was falling into my stomach.

Yet the encounter in all, probably last a minute. The first thing my father did was hug me.

I didn't know it yet, but that was definitely a trigger for the waterfalls to start coming. In that moment, I couldn't do nothing but cry and hold my father. Then my mom came, tear filled eyes, and joined in on the moment.

   "You will always be our beautiful and courageous son." She whispered as we all kind of just. . . embraced each other.

    They treat Ethan like he's their own. They even send him to pick up Rocky's shit every once and a while, which never fails to make me laugh. He's found comfort in my home and I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm content. I'm happy. It's like all the pieces came together. After graduation, my day 1's and my lucky charm have been the best thing I could ever ask for.

But now it's back to business, cause it's Ethan and I's , 2 year anniversary and I've got to start planning.

    Ethans not stupid, he knows I've got a plan because every time he tries to mention our anniversary, I purposely sound uninterested. I thought it was a successful plan until he called me out on my shit this afternoon.

    "I know you're planning something so this whole bored act, drop it. I want my boyfriend to atleast look happy when I mention our anniversary." He says as he abruptly stops putting potatoes and puts the knife down. Okay, maybe I was being extra nonchalant, but definitely not bored.

    I crack a smile and put my phone down, since I was purposely using it to distract from giving any emotion.

     "Fine you caught me. But in my defense, I want to surprise you. Let me surprise you, you deserve it."