Hot Cousin

{the hottest and gayest Bryan on top (; }

Ethan's POV

It's been 4 days and today was the day of the birthday party. It took a lot for me to realize I was actually going to be in Tobias' house considering he sprung the idea five minutes before my sister picked me up.

It was weird cause ever since Tobias and I exchanged numbers, we've gotten pretty close.

Not close in the sense of a relationship but, close as in a friendship.

Once I gave him my number, he had texted me later on that day. It was like once we started talking, the conversation didn't end. I found some sort of comfort when speaking to him and it felt raw and new. Something I've never had before with any guy. I kept having to remind myself that he was just a friend, and nothing more.

We texted about random stuff from what were our favorite TV shows, to what colleges we were thinking of going to.

Then we stopped texting for a brief moment so I could eat dinner. It was pretty awkward sitting around my family so I finished my food quickly before going back into my room and watching How to get away with Murder. I watched that until I got a phone call, from him. He ended up calling me to ask what was for homework in Chemistry.

Once I told him, I excepted him to just end the call so I can continue my show, the mystery of the horror cases getting the best of me. Instead, he continued on with the conversation. At first I thought he was just bored out of his mind so he used that time to just talk to me, But then he said he had to run to the store, and I thought he would hang up.... But he didn't.

He talked to me while he walked to the store and he talked while he walked back.

At one point at night, we started talking about my love for art, to which—I went on and on about.

I didn't realize how long I had been talking, until I realized 10 mins had passed in the time I had started the topic. So I stood quiet waiting to see if he was still on the other line paying attention to my rant.

Surprisingly, he asked what happened. I told him nothing to play it off, but he said to keep talking. I know he couldn't see it, but I blushed so hard once he said those words. It was late and you can hear his tiredness through his voice, but god did it sound sexy when he told me that.

In that moment I had to mute the call so I could squeal in embarrassment without him noticing. It was something about the way he said it that made my skin warm.

This went on until my sister came in the room. She noticed I was on the phone with a guy and started to tease me about. I don't know what happened but the word 'boyfriend' came out her mouth, which made me immediately hang up the call.

Tobias had seemed to forget about the whole kiss situation, that happened the night of the party. I was slowly getting over it too. Well maybe not the kiss but definitely the idea of him and me being more than friends. Through our conversations and texts, I've felt like I've known him my whole entire life or maybe in another world. We just connected that much and although there were some things we would playfully argue about, it still felt nice and I didn't want to ruin it.

But after that slip up my sister did, I couldn't even text him. I didn't want him to second guess talking to the 'gay boy'

_

As I stand in front on Tobias' doorstep, I contemplate on knocking or just turning around and calling my sister to come and get me. Then I looked down at the present in my hand that was meant for the little girl on the other side of that door, so I decided to shake it off and knock anyway. I didn't want his little sisters gift to go to waste, so I waited patiently for someone to answer.