Too Early To Leave Without A Kiss

{if you know where the top photo is from.. I love you and we are now best friends}

Ethan's POV

After coming inside, I was bombarded with loud noise. The boys were obviously joking about something too distracting to notice me come in. What wasn't distracting though, was all the snacks on the counter scattered everywhere. Something in me told me to organize everything so I made my way to the kitchen and walked behind the island and started throwing away wrappers and closing up chip bags.

The boys were in the living room, playing video games while talking about who knows what.

Suddenly, the back sliding door opened, and in walked Tobias. Our eyes locked like cement and something in me noticed the way his mood changed. Maybe kissing him wasn't a good idea. Without a second thought, he walked right by me and into the living with his friends. He didn't smile. He didn't even give me a mean look, he just stared.

At this point, all I wanted to do was be home with my sister and text Angie and Jack. I have yet to tell my friends about Tobias and the kiss. Maybe 'cause I'm ashamed at how lovestruck I am about him, or maybe for his sake, I don't want it getting out.

I made my way back outside and grabbed my jeans and my shirt that was neatly folded. I picked through my jean pockets before finding my phone and texting my sister to come get me. A couple minutes went by before she texted me back saying okay so I shared my location and walked back inside with my clothes in my hand.

Tobias was now engaged in his friends conversation. I'm obviously not part of the group and only came here for Tobias who won't even look at me.

"Uh, where's the bathroom?" I asked quietly. I was hoping someone heard me so I wouldn't have to repeat myself, and gladly someone did. Tobias. But instead of telling me himself, he tapped Ronnie's leg and pointed towards me.

"Oh, down the hall, first door to your left."

"Thanks." I mumbled before making my way to the bathroom.

After splashing water in my face to get the chlorine off, I changed back into my regular clothes. My boxers were damp enough to were the water wouldn't go through my jeans so I had nothing to worry about. Before leaving the bathroom, I ran my fingers through my hair a couple times and shut the light off.

Everyone was distracted by the game, so instead of interrupting, I made my way toward the door. My sister hadn't texted me yet but I figured waiting outside was less awkward.

Right as I put my hand on the door knob, a voice stopped me.

"You weren't going to leave without saying goodbye, were you?" 

It was Tobias. Suddenly just hearing his voice almost brought a tear to my eye. I turned around and faced him with a faint smile, "Uh, bye." I rushed, before opening the door and made my way out.

Before the door could fully close, a hand stopped it. Tobias came out and closed the door behind him.

"No." He said way too quickly.

"What?"

"I'm your ride home, remember?"

"No, my sisters getting me." Actually wishing she was here now though.

"Did you call her to get you?" He seemed a bit angry about that but at this point, I never know what this boy is feeling.

"Look Tobias, I've obviously stepped over a boundary and I'm—"

"What boundary?" He cut through.

"I kissed you." I whispered all too quietly. Things got too quiet as he stared me down, while I did the same. He look hesitant, maybe because of what he was about to do next. . .

My skin was getting all too warm again as that familiar feeling came back. He stepped closer to me, the feeling of his breath only being mere inches from me. he way he was looking at me, made my skin boil in an amazing way, making my insides warm up.

"And..." Before I knew it, he cornered me into the wall and kissed me. It was slow and I could feel every tingle rush through my body just by the contact of his lips. The boy was driving me crazy and I liked it, way more than I should've.

 The boy was driving me crazy and I liked it, way more than I should've

But then a honk interrupted our kiss. I cursed in my head while Tobias pushed away too quickly for me to even realize it was over. He looked around scared before I touched his arm knowing the honk was from the troll of my sister.

"It's just my sister."

He looked a little bit relaxed but still on his toes, "does she know?"

"That I'm gay? Yes, of course she does. She was the first to know." He stood quiet and it was a little awkward. I was about to leave and it looked like he wasn't going to make the effort and say bye to me first, "okay.. Well I'll see you at school."

I started to make my way down the steps,
"Hey..." I turned around and saw Tobias still standing on the porch, with his hands shoved in his pockets, "Don't tell anyone about this. Not now at least."

I knew I shouldn't have felt some way about it, but I did. I knew he wouldn't want anyone to know but just hearing it from him just made it 100% certain. Except hearing him say not yet, for some reason made me hopeful.

So now here I was, laying on my bed replaying everything that happened tonight. Questioning if it should've happened at all.
_________
A/N
NOT EDITED!!!!!!

Kind've a cliff hanger. Not really sure. But things did get a little steamy with them two!!