Morning Breath

Ethan's POV

It felt like eternity, an eternity I never wanted to end before he finally let go of my lips. I looked up at his beautiful blue eyes and just couldn't get my eyes off them. His eyes were lower than usual but I could tell it was because he was under the influence.

"Fuck." He whispered. I didn't know if it was a good fuck, or an 'I fucked up' fuck. I let out a small laugh before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help it, he was Toby and I liked that.

A small came on his face and suddenly his hands cupped mine and I was being pushed to the wall.

"Why do you do this to me?" Without an answer, he began to kiss me on my neck. My first instinct was to move my head to the side, to give him more room to take over. He slowly moved his hands from my face, to my fingertips, then intertwined our fingers together.

"Toby." I whispered. Although it was more than just a light whisper, I just couldn't put my finger on it. All these feelings were so familiar  to me, but not a good familiar. Memories of my old life came rushing back into my mind as Tobias laced his fingers on my jean band.

"You never answered me that night of the party." He stated. Although I was very confused.

"Huh?"

"Are you a virgin?" He asked breathlessly. In that second, so much was going through my head. If he was implying that he wanted to fool around.... well I'm just not ready.

Not after what happened sophomore year. . . .

Goosebumps invaded my whole body and a sudden discomfort was in the air. I let out a breath and gently pushed Toby to the side.

"I have to get home." Looking into his eyes, he could tell how badly I didn't want to talk about the topic.

Before I could do anything, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, "no. . . Not now. Please."

"It's late."

"Then we'll stay up even later or cuddle each other to sleep." He rushed. I stood there, looking at Tobias. I took the time to devour his appearance and his beautiful curls laying on top of his head. How his eyes were low but something about it was sexy. Tobias and sexy fit together perfectly.

"Fine." I mumbled with a playful smirk before taking one step closer to him, leaving a light simple kiss on his jawline.

Before I know it, we were upstairs in Tobias' room. While I stood at the door, he made his way to his bed loosely while struggling to take his shirt off. Shirtless Tobias. Now that was a sight to see.... but struggling Tobias wasn't, so I walked up behind him and helped him get his arms through. Right as the shirt came off, he threw himself on his bed, landing on his back.

Suddenly, light snores were heard. He was really gone. Hopefully he remembered everything that happened or it's going to be a really awkward conversation tomorrow.

My fingertips made their way to his belt, and started to loosen it. Then came the button, then the zipper, and finally I was pulling his jeans past his feet. He had on navy blue boxer briefs on and super man socks on.

He was utterly irresistible. All I wanted was to be by his side, if he allowed me to.

Being as he was knocked out, I couldn't do what my mind was dreaming of. So, I began to pull my shirt over my body and drop my pants next to his, before laying on his bed and pulling the sheets over the body of us both. Instantly Tobias' body began to move and before I knew it, I was wrapped up with Toby.

We were cuddling.

I was scared to fall asleep and miss this moment, but before I knew it, my eyes copied his and shut before the night could end.

+

The feeling of a light kiss being planted on my forehead, woke me up. Sleep didn't catch up with my body being awake, so my eyes were still sealed shut, as my head rose to the sounds of a soft laugh. 

As my eyes slowly opened, all I could see what him. There he was, all smiles so early in the morning, while I probably looked like death.

"What time is it?"

"Noon." He whispered.

"Where's your family?"

"Had some things planned with Bryan and his family today, I didn't want to go so I just stayed back."

"With me?" I teased.

"No, with myself." He said in a fake straight face. Suddenly, we were both laughing together. As the laughs came to an end, all I could do was watch him as he watched me. Slowly, he came closer...

Morning breath.

I instantly let go of him like he was the plague, just knowing how close we were so early in the morning.

"I need to brush my teeth. Do you have an extra tooth brush?"

He was sprawled on one side of his bed, both arms behind his head while the sheets covered just enough to make me stay sane, "in the bathroom, bottom drawer."

I nodded and made my way towards the bathroom. I never forgot the directions he gave me the day of his sisters birthday since I knew I'd be back here some day.

As I entered the bathroom, the sight of messy hair and bed marks on the side of my face was visible. I guess I really did sleep good.

And it was all 'cause of him. Tobias.

All I could do was smile at the thought of being with him. Although, things were definitely easier in someone's head then in real life. . . Tobias was someone I was willing to fight for.

He's the one that can save me. Make me forget all the horrible things i've been through. He's my Last Piece, my last chance at something the old. Maybe I'm his. . .

______

Oh yuuuup, I did that :)

sorry for the wait, ya girl is struggling with her grades. The quarter just started but I'm really just stressing since my grades weren't so good last quarter so if they suck this quarter than I won't get the credit.... and ya girl is not about that high school plus life sooooo..... she's going to be a young scholar and get her grades up so they can balance out and I get my credit 🙂

Anyways ily so much. Yes you!!

This story started off as something I wanted to try out but seeing the responses and the wonderful feedback I honestly can't thank you enough for supporting my work, even if u started reading today.

Just knowing everyday there's a new reader, my heart but gets excited :)

I'm working hard on request update. Trust me I hate leaving you guys hanging :(