MLB Jurassic Park/World AU

"Welcome to the park!" Nino said cheerfully. Adrien looks up at the large sign said Jurassic Park and he was wondering what kind of the park is. As Nino and Adrien entered the park and they saw Alya. "Alya! Hey!" Nino waves. Alya looks up from her reports. "Oh! Nino! Adrien! Welcome to the park!" Alya said cheerfully as two boys walked to her. "Hey, Alya! So mind to explain to me what's kind of this park is?" Adrien asked. Alya grins at him. "Come with me to the car. I want to show you something before I start to explains." She beckons to the car. All three rode the car with Nathaniel as the driver. Soon they reached to the opening. Adrien and Nino look around, puzzled. "Alya? Why are we here for?" Nino asked her. Adrien kept looking around and suddenly he spotted something unique and impossible. He stood up as his jaw dropped. Nino noticed that. "Dude? What's wro-" Nino didn't finish his question when he saw it. A Brachiosaurus was eating from a tall tree's leaves. Alya chuckles softly. "Adrien, Nino, I created dinosaurs. I brought them back to earth." Adrien and Nino are becoming giddy to see all dinosaurs.

Time skip

Adrien wandered around the empty pen of Velociraptors. Sudden he heard a click sound and he turned around to see a velociraptor front of him. He freezes in his place. He noted that the velociraptor is female. She have reddish pink scales with black spots. She have multiple small feathers on her neck, back and around tail but she had two large and long feathers hanging from her head. She blinks at him, moved her head in curious way. She moved like what a velociraptor would move. He shallows a lump in his throat. She moves closer to him. Next thing that Adrien didn't expect her to do, she nuzzled at his hands. He slowly risen his hand to pet her head. She leans forward as if she wants to be petted. He pets her head and she nuzzles further, clearly implied that she like it. "Ah, I see that you already met Marinette and she likes you a lot." He turned his head around to see Alya behind him. "Alya? W-why'd she do that for?" Nino questioned Marinette's behavior. Alya laughed at Nino's question. "Well, you see. Marinette is my first dinosaur I created and did survived. I named her after my best friend who has died from illness. She wants to works in this park. This is her dream and I decided to bring it come true after her death. You know, I did used human DNA from Marinette into velociraptor DNA and I successfully created an velociraptor egg. She hatched from that egg, unlike most dinosaurs, expect few of dinosaurs, she survived of the illness that some babies dinosaurs comes down with." Alya explained to Adrien while he continued to petting Marinette. "So, since you did use Marinette's DNA into velociraptor's DNA, does that mean she's smarter than other velociraptors?" Nino asked. Alya nods. "Yeah, I have to put her in this pen, separated from other velociraptors so they wouldn't killed her." Alya said solely. Adrien smiles at Marinette's affections toward him. She made a sound like purring. Adrien chuckles softly as Nino and Alya talks about Marinette. She rises her head as she heard Alya called her. Adrien looks at Alya. "Sorry, but I need you two to signed our formal paper so you can work with us and Marinette." Both grins at her, agreed with her. Adrien was about to leave until he felt a tug. He looks back and see Marinette tugs his jacket tied around his waist with her teeth. She looks at him and whines softly. Adrien awed at her. 'She really like me lot. She don't want me to go.' "Don't worry, princess. I'll be back for you and we can spend time together. But I have to go and sign papers so I can stay here and works with people who works here. That means you'll see me often. See you soon, Marinette." Adrien said softly and pats her head. Marinette squawks softly at him and nuzzles his hand. Adrien leaves her alone. Marinette squawks some more and went to roaming around her new place.
Soon, Rose the scientist went to her for her check-up. "Hello, Mari. How are you?" Rose asked to Marinette. "I'm doing fine." Marinette said/squawks rashly. Rose nods and went to do her job. "So, you met our two new workers?" Rose said. "Yes, Adrien and Nino. I really likes Adrien. He's nice guy." Marinette squawks rashly. Rose nods at her complain toward Adrien. "What about Nino?" "Oh, I like him too. But it seems to me that Alya have her eyes on him. And he was interested in Alya too." Marinette squawks rashly. Rose smiles at her. "Really? This would goes to be interesting. So, did they know about you?" "Yes, my past life before I was reborn as velociraptor but they don't know that I had learned how to talk like humans. I guess that Adrien would probably find out first." Marinette squawks rashly. Rose giggles at her. "Okay, so you seem fine now. See you for your next check-up!" Marinette squawks and waved with her short arm to her.