Heart Tearer

(Warning! Depressed things)

"Chat! Did you find her?" She said as she went to chat. He shook his head. "Nope. The akuma is hard to find." He said as panting. She groans as she looks around. Suddenly they heard laughs. They whipped around and saw a girl in hearts with zippers though them dress. She laughed at them. "Well, look at this! Two superheroes, I wonder what their heart looks like." She said as she waved her heart wand. Chat gasps as the cartoon-like heart appeared on his chest. It's green with cracks all over. "I see. You lost your mother. Your father didn't notice you. You feel like you're trapped. You're lonely. Mmm, poor Adrien." She said. Ladybug gasps and looks at Chat/Adrien. He looks afraid. He looks down at his feet. She reached for him. "Chat..." She said but was interrupted when a cartoon-like heart appeared on her chest. It's reddish pink with large crack in middle. It's spilled up with multiple cracks all over. Between the large crack is threads holding it close. It has many needles stabbed into the heart. Bottom of the heart is purple and white. It has few black spots. Ladybug began to tears up as Heart Tearer spoke. "You're hurting so bad. Been bullied by Chloe. You are literally tearing apart from your responsibility and your life. You're slowly corrupted by akuma energy. Heh, you're about to break down." She said with harsh tone. Chat stared at her. "Not only that. You're been hit by words from Chloe. Like these needles, they stabbed your heart many times. But you meet students and makes new friends. Alya, Lila, Nino and Adrien help you sew up your heart with threads to keep yourself from breaking down. They helped you much but they still can't saved you from your pains. Marinette is soon falling apart because of her problems. Hehe, I need to take your-" she was cut off by Chat throw his staff to her. Chat growls at her, takes off her heart bow off; the akuma flew out. Ladybug catch it in her yo-yo and purified it. Chat stared at Ladybug as she began to clear up the damages. After they takes the girl down, Ladybug began to leaving but was stopped by Chat.
"My lady...are you okay?" He asked her. She frowns deeply and look at him. "...no, not at all for long time...." She said as she looks away. "Marinette....please let me help you." She looks at him with a disbelieve face. "Adrien. You don't understand how it feels like..." She said solemnly. "I do! You are important to me and I want to hel-" "NO!" She snapped at him. "WHAT CAN YOU HELP?! Adrien, you don't know what it feels like! The all responsibility of my job. The pain of knowing that you can't help everyone. The fear of failed everyone. The pressure of being rely on." She said bitterly. "This burden of being hero is really heavier and heavier every day. You don't helped with my burden, instead you make it worse." "Marinette! That's not true! I did try to help you-" "by sacrifices yourself to protect me?! No! INSTEAD YOU MAKE ME WORRIED ABOUT YOU! I'M SCARED FOR YOUR OWN LIFE! You scared me so badly that I keep getting worried about you. You could get yourself killed. If you died, what supposed I have to do without you?" She said sorrowfully. She whimpers softly as she rubs her eyes. Chat stared at her shocked. "Marinette...." He began to say something but was stopped by Ladybug hugged him. "P-please don't even get yourself killed. I can't do anything without you... Adrien, if you are gone, what supposed I do without you?" She said, her voice cracked up. Chat can feel the tears on his shoulder. "M-Marinette...I'm so sorry for hurting you." He said as he hugged her back. She sniffs and nuzzles into his shoulder. She sighed and looks at the butterfly, which still stay here. "Hmm." She hums as she stretched out her hand. The butterfly went to her and sits on her fingers. Adrien/Chat pulled away from her, look at her and the butterfly. She moves away from him and walked toward the ledge. The butterfly flaps its wings before taking off into the sky. "Bye-bye, little butterfly...." She said softly as she sits down in crossed legs. Chat went to her and sits next to her.
Marinette leaned on his shoulder and sighed heavily. Soon their transformation wears off and their Kwamis floats to them. Adrien gulps as he relaxed his head upon her head. "Adrien, please don't get yourself in danger ever again." She said as he tenses up by her voice. He relaxed and grin at her. "Okay..." He said as he wrapped his right arm around her waist.
(Whoo! Finally done with this. Hey everyone. Long time no write. It's been while since I've got a writer block. I'm so sorry for long time. You know, whenever I saw the new comments on my stories, I get this warm feeling inside me. I do enjoy your comments. It's making me happy that someone do like/love my stories, even though they're mostly angst romantics. I hope that I will finish my other unfinished stories of MLB. Thanks for votes, comments and followings. Really, thanks.)