Adrienette Part 1

Adrien was bored to death. He's so bored that he just lied on his bed. "Adrien! Marinette is here!" His father called him. He shots up and leaps off his bed. He sprinted out his bedroom and downstairs. He stopped sprint when he heard voices from living room. He walked in and see his father and Marinette are talking about business. Marinette stopped talks when she saw Adrien stared at them. Gabriel turns around and see him. "Adrien, here you are. Marinette is here for the project with you." 'Oh right, the project about the dystopia world.' Adrien thought. Adrien nods slowly and Marinette walks to him. "Um, should we go to your room?" She gestured to the stairs. He nods and walks upstairs along Marinette. Soon they entered into Adrien's bedroom. He sits down on his bed while Marinette sits down on the spinning chair near his desktop. "So, what kind of dystopia world do you want to make?" She taps her chin in deep thoughts. Adrien sighed and lied back to his bed. He looks up at Marinette when she said, "I think I have an idea." She continued, "why not we makes a world where there's two sides between earth." Adrien sits up. "That's not bad idea but what two sides you talks about?" "Creation and Destruction." She said. Adrien nods slowly. "I like it. In fact, it does explains the whole world, I mean there's lots of destructions and creations every time." She nods happily. "Great! Now, will you types the storylines while I makes a model of our world." She asked. Adrien nods. She stands up. "I need some things to start. Mind if I looks around?" She said. "Sure." Adrien said. Marinette leaves the room to look for somethings. Adrien began to write about dystopia world then he remembered something, he got up and went to his stash of cheese. He takes one and places it on desktop. Then he went to bathroom. Plagg floats out, sniffed at the air. He looks over at desktop and see the cheese. He doves to the cheese. Tikki crawls out of Marinette's purse. She floats to Plagg. Marinette returned with things she needs. She noticed Tikki and Plagg. "Hey, where's Adrien?" Plagg chews on his cheese before shallow it. "Bathroom." Plagg said before he chomps his cheese. Marinette nods slowly and puts things on the floor. Tikki flew to Marinette and nuzzled at her cheek. Marinette giggles and nuzzled back, put her hand to Tikki and held her close. Adrien comes out from bathroom and see Marinette and Tikki nuzzles each other. Sudden Adrien's cheeks feels hot. Plagg has finished eating his cheese and floats to him. "Adrien, your cheeks are red." Plagg said monotonous. Adrien stutters when he realized that Plagg saw him blushing. "Tikki!" Marinette squeed. Adrien and Plagg looks over and see that Tikki was covering up Marinette's eyes and Marinette is laughing and squeeing. Tikki was laughing too. Adrien blushes deeply. Plagg chuckles at Tikki and Marinette's bonding time. Tikki floats above her head and Marinette's hands flew up close to Tikki. They're laughing so much. Marinette turned her head around and see Adrien was standing there. Marinette blushes little but smiles at him. Adrien's face was very red like Ladybug's mask and suit. He didn't realize that Marinette was standing front of him now and waves her left hands at his face, called his name. "-drien? Adrien? Earth to Adrien! Hello?!" Marinette said as she continued to waves at his face. Adrien shakes his head lightly and stared at her. Marinette sighs in relief and backs up. "You worried me that you wasn't responding to me." He grins embarrassed. "Sorry, bugaboo. You are so freaking adorable when you're bonding with Tikki." Marinette blushes deeply scarlet as Adrien slapped his hand over his mouth and blushes deeply scarlet too. They were just standing there when Marinette clears her throat and turned around. "W-well, should we do our project?" She laughed nervously. Adrien nods quickly and he went to his desktop.

Few hours later

Adrien and Marinette was sitting on the floor, discussing about their plans for their project. Tikki and Plagg stared at them and each other, nods at same times. They flew to their heads and pushed them together, made them kissed. Both blushes deeply scarlet. Both pull away quickly and stared at each other's eyes. Marinette began to stutters when she tried to say something. "A-a-a-a....Adrien I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-so sorry a-a-about t-t-that. Tikki, w-w-what are you doing?!" She glared at Tikki as she giggles at her. Adrien was quiet awhile. Marinette looks at him, worried bout him. He leans toward and kiss her on lip. She was shocked by this. Tikki and Plagg fist-bumped. Marinette closed her eyes and kisses back. They fell onto the floor and continues kissing. Two Kawaiis giggles at them. They began to deepen their kiss. Plagg stops giggling and stared at them surprised. Tikki stops giggling too, her eyes widened. They kept kissed and made some small sounds like groans and moans. They looks each other and back to kissing teenagers. They floats out the bedroom, Tikki closed the door. Adrien picks her up and carried her to his bed. Marinette warps her arms around Adrien's neck. He laid her on her back and crawls to top of her. They continue to kissing. They breaks up for air before returning to kissing. Adrien rubs her arms and Marinette strokes his hair; grabs fistful of his hair. Adrien and Marinette interweaves their fingers together. Marinette breaks up first, she panted heavily. Adrien stared at her while pants heavily. She opened her bleary eyes to Adrien. She sighed softly and turned around. Adrien was puzzled by her action until she spokes up. "Adrien....we had many making out sessions and we often almost did it while we're kissing but we stopped. So...w-wha..." Marinette said rashly then muttered. Adrien looks down, feel guilty about that. "I guess I'm afraid of what would happen if we...." Adrien trails off. Marinette looks at him. She sighed and nods slowly. "Yeah, i guess we're scared of the future." Marinette said as she laughed softly. Adrien chuckles weakly. He stared at her and she stared back. They began to leans toward and kissed deeply.

(I'm not sure if you guys want a lemon about two teenagers. But I'm going to leaves it to you guys. Tell me if you want a lemon of this or not.)