President's princess

Inspired by these

Inspired by these.
—————————————————

It's another day in class with classmates. As if it's a normal one. Today is another Career day. As usual, classmates' parents came to the class. Marinette sighs softly as she glanced at Alya with her mother. Marinette then glazed over each family members of classmates. Sabrina with her father, Max with his father, Chloe with her father(of course), and lastly, to Marinette and Adrien's surprise, Gabriel was there as well. Marinette smiles softly at Adrien's hidden overjoyness that his father made time for him. Her phone buzzes, then Marinette picks it up to look. The message from her uncle explains that he would be little late because of other commitments. Marinette sighs softly and put it down. She glanced outside of the window as her mind wanders to this morning. Tom and Sabine can't made it because of sudden customer overload at the bakery. Her uncle happens to get whiff of what happens at the bakery and offered to step in for Marinette. She shrugged it off.
Don't get Marinette wrong, she loves her uncle so much. In fact, she assume that the idea of her uncle explains about his job as the president of France(international) would benefits other classmates so they can see about the difference in his job and others' jobs. Marinette then thinks about her uncle. Her uncle, Thomas Francis, was a best uncle in her opinion. She is aware that her aunt, Flaina Dupain(Francis), is her dad's sister. Unlike Chloe and her father, they're very kind. They did tried to make time to spend with Dupain-Cheng family. She remembers that Thomas used to spoiled her by buying her absurd expensive gifts, including ridiculous overpriced fabrics and tickets to famous fashion shows(which Marinette firmly tells him that she can afford these) and he gets in trouble a lot times with her by Flaina and her parents. They agree that he can only spends stupidly amount of money on Christmas and her birthday. She snaps out of her thoughts as Ms.Bustier announces that it's time.
After the presentation of Chole and his father, it's her turn. She walks upon the front of class and turns to them. "Okay, guys. My parents are occupied with business at bakery. But my uncle steps in to take over my parents. He would be little late at the moment because of other reasons. He should be here soon." A scoff from a certain girl. Marinette frowns. "Is there a problem?" She glares at Chole. She looks back at Marinette with same look. "I don't see why should your uncle come. I bet that he just is like your parents." Marinette feel a ping of anger. "Look here you-!" "Sorry if I'm late!" The class turns their attention the doorway and every jaws except Marinette drops to the floor.
There in the doorway, a man in black suit with a paw print tie(Marinette possibly made it for him)walks into the classroom. "Uncle Thomas!" Marinette says with glee, obvious to the shock in the classroom. Thomas walk to Marinette and give her a hug. "How's my favorite niece?" "Uncle, I'm your only niece." "Exactly." Marinette giggles. She then turns to the class. "Well, this is my uncle Thomas. He is..." Marinette finally noticed the class's expressions. "Um... What's wrong?" Alya spoke up. "You didn't tell us that your uncle is a president of France!" Marinette is confused. "What do you mean?" "Dude, your uncle is a freaking president and you didn't tell us?!" Nino clamors. "...and?" Marinette still doesn't understand what is the problem here. "Marinette, you're relate to the powerful person than Chole's father." Ms. Bustier said with nervousness laced her tone. Marinette blinks. Thomas suddenly guffaws loudly. "That's my niece. Never use your connections for your own pleasure." Marinette gives her a stern look. "Why should I? I'm not like Chole." Thomas nods. "I know."

It's safe to say the classroom is very quiet though the class time.