Ingredients

The rest of the week passed rather unincidentally.Busy with Studies,prefect duties and tom's promise.I patiently waited for the weekend.

It was on Thursday evening when I was leaving my last class for the day.
"Eli!Wait!"
"What happened Olivia?"
"Did you see the notice"
"No,what happened?"
"We have our Hogsmead weekend"
And suddenly an Idea popped in my mind.
"I love you Oli,you're the best"
"Hold on what happened"
"You saved my life,I own you big time,love"
Hogsmead.
"I'm going to write to my sister Oli,see you later."

I sat near the edge of the forbidden forests putting an invisibility charm to hide myself from the world.I had already finished my homeworks assignments and I was going to reply to my sisters letter,when a few hooded people came into the view.I realised they were students,they were waiting for someone,their leader perhaps.

And  he came the Leader of this unholy group.By this time I had stopped working and was carefully examining them.I could not hear them,they were too far away.I was trying to see them clearly when I dropped a fruit from my bag,so much for being stealthy.

They all stopped discussing and started looking around and at each other afew moments later they all left,all except one.Their leader,he looked around surveying the area cautiously searching for any sight of the disturbance and then he looked towards me or rather my tree and saw the apple that had fallen down,slowly he picked it up examined it and looked towards the tree all this while I had been silent not once looking down.He was not satisfied with the result but the sun was setting and he had to go.He left and took his hood off and gave one last glance.

Probably making one of his biggest mistakes of the day.

And his was a face I would never forget,no one would either.The leader was none other than the infamous Tom Marvolo Riddle.

***************************

I was currently sitting in the library procasinating I had to meet Riddle tonight and to say the least I was anxious.

"Elli !!" said olivia knocking me out of my thoughts

"Huh"

"Are you not listening to what I've been ranting about these past few minutes?"

"oh! I'm sorry I was just a little kind of..."

" Distacted" she supplied

"Yeah"

"You seriously need to concentrate.Now tell me whats wrong so that I can help you?"

I hesitated 

"Nothing just prefect duties" 

"Is Riddle troubling you?" asked Olivia evidently concerned.

"Am I?" boomed Riddle's voice

"Is that a trick question" I asked him

He laughed obviously amused.

"We have to go take rounds,so I believe your friend Miss Olivia shall excuse us and leave for the slytherin dormitory,Wont you maam?" he said turning his attention to her.

"Take care" she replied curtly and left.

"So, Are you ready?" he asked me

Never been less

sorry for the late update pls vote and comment