The Chamber

We came to a halt near the girls bathroom at the which floor I had forgotten with so many thougts clouding my head.

"Check to see if anyone is in there" exclaimed Riddle

"Of all the crazy places in this school you bring me to a Girls bathroom" I wisper angrily.

I enter the bathroom there is no one inside I motion Riddle to come in.He does and goes towards the taps the one that doesnt work to be specific.He starts speaking in Parseltongue,instructing it to open and it does.He looks at me to see my reaction .                              I dont give him the satisfaction though and maintain a straight face.

"Do Enter Skylark"

"I will Marvolo"{pun intended} I reply. I see a ghost of a smile on his features.We reach the end of the stairs andthere is no light except from our wands. He leads me towards the entrance of the chamber of secrets, and a gasp releases from my throat. There is a satisfactory smile in his features.

"Does that mean...?"

"Yes" he replies. And then opens the door of the chamber of secrets.

"Do you want to meet the legendary basilisk" he asks with a tone similar to that of a three year old showing of his favorite toy.

I only nod left speechless by this discovery.

"Then close your eyes and catch my hand" and I do.

I hear rumbling of the chamber and of the monster denied it sleep coming to put others into a never ending sleep.

"I am going to take you to him" 

I take slow hesistant steps and then he keeps my hand on the scales of the deathly creature.I slowly pass my hand over them feeling the surface.And  then the snake hissed.I took a step back scared by the sudden voice gripping Tom's hand tightly.

"He likes it,You can open your eyes"

"How do I know I will not die the moment I open them."

"Come on Elizabeth I would have killed you by now if I wanted to,also your friend saw us together I will easily be the first suspect."

"Fine" I huffed opening my eyes.

And for the first time looked at the beautiful creature and the magnificient chamber.Riddle commanded the snake to leave as I gazed at it starstruck.

"So?" he questioned

"How in the world did you find the chamber"

"Come on,there is one more thing that I have to show you" he said ignoring me.

He then led me towards another door which opened to reveal a study.I entered slowly afraid to raise the spirits of Salazar.

"Here,read this." he said carefully pointing to a worn out piece of parchment.

It seems that I am not the only one with interest in my own secret chamber for when I was checking the plans  of the school, in the drawings I found allocationns for a chamber of Rowena,I had not by any means meant to spy but it helps as I write it down I become careless and forget a great deal, I did trick Rowena into telling me the way to open the chamber which conceals many precious and forbidden relics,her interest in things is not really a wise one it seems now I found out her precious little secret.She confessed if she would make a chamber ,she would let it be open to anyone who solved her riddle, which as far as I know she will keep in the trickiest places well hidden or out in the open.

"What is in the chamber that you want?"

"Nothing that concerns you" he said immidiately getting defensive.

"Look if you need my help you need to trust me" I said taking a step towards him 

He nodded.