11:11 wish

Isabella spoke with a very detached manner. I could sense why Prince was bitter.

Luckily I had no siblings. It inconvenienced me to know end how these families cared for their members. How eager they were to shed blood. Precious magical pureblood.

"I have had an eventful evening and now wish to retire. I will be taking you leave."

"It was wonderful meeting you."
I reply.

She nods and turns to leave.

I look around absentmindly. Stiffen when I realize I am searching for Eliza.

I need to get her out of my mind. But for some reason. She makes me ... happy. Her innocence.  Her stupidity even her haughty attitude. I like how ger eyes twinkle like even darkness has a glow of its own. How her hair shimmer soft delicate curls in which I want to keep running my hands. I like how even though warmth nauseates me hers lulls me to sleep. To rest. It is then I decide. That I will have her. She will be one of my trophies. The world will know that Lord Voldemort always gets what he wants.

And now to find her my darling Eliza.

I spot her eyes closed. Tired.
When I am directly in front of her she opens ger eye but before she can see me. Aaron comes in front of her. Her eyes meeting his instead.

"Here have some energizing potion. Your sister sent it. Said you'd need it. Looks like she was right." He says passing her a glass glimmering light pink with the potion.

She thanks him.

I come in to prevent furthur dialogue. Fury. Harsh and destructive. Sets fire in my veins.
She is mine. Only mine. No one else is allowed to talk to her like or touch her fingers while passing a glass.

I walk closer. Her whole face brightens when she sees me. It feels like a balm on my anger.

I reach her slipping my hand on her waist. I turn to face Aaron. My eyes cold calculative.

"I will be off." Aaron says ignoring me.

"Thank you Aaron." Eliza replies.

"Anytime."  He says. I inch closer to Eliza.

He leaves.

She turns. Her eyebrow raised.

"What was that." She asks.

"Nothing."

"I cant believe you are scaring of other guys from me."

"He didnt look scared."

"Well because he is not interested and he is Aaron."

"I dont want any other man beside you except me." I growl.

"I cant even .... you're being so protective.. its cute." She says laughing and pinching my cheeks.

I catch her hands and take her to the corridor. Backing her against a wall.

I can feel her heart race. Her face is not clear in the dim lights.

"Now you can tell me whats funny."

"I-I.....um....uh." she mutters incoherently.

Using my thumb I tuck in a loose strand of hair.

"Tell me. Im waiting. Eliza."

"Luce."

"Hmm"

"Lets uh go back."

Its my turn to laugh at how fragile she is behaving.

All the way back she is muttering to herself. Suddenly a patronus in the shape of a flamingo, came running around her. She grinned, catching my hand she began to run.

"Come Luce, Jared is here, This flamingo is our secret code when he wants to suprise my sister."

Right now her hand laced through mine is all I want this christmas. The happiness she gas as she makes me a part of her world and the one I feel as I will widen hers.

And that is that. How was your year. Let me know. Happy New Year.. my lovely friends. My new year resolution this new year is to not talk to people who dont seem to care. They get seven chances. Last year I made it a point to engage in conversations it was a noce change but I dont want people to think I am jobless cause technically I am cause I'm still a student.
I am worried about getting into college. Please pray for me that and so I get good grades.

Until next time. 

Happy New Year folks.
❇🌄🌇🎉🎊✨
May this year be brighter than the last but not better than the next.
*greetings from Elizabeth*
Have a safe, happy and healthy life
You deserve it.
*greetings from Tom Riddle *
Be your best self.  And stay true to yourself