Chapter 19: It woke me up

Clarke's POV

"Anya?" Lexa's voice is shaking and her eyes keep shifting up and down the stranger's tall figure. She looks way older than we are. The way she's observing at Lexa is disturbing me. They don't share the same glare, the girl - or rather woman - doesn't seem to recognize Lexa. The look "who are you and how do you know my name" flashes over her slightly tanned face as she keeps on staring at Lexa.

Lexa shakes her head. "You don't recognize me? It's Lexa."
The moment she let's out those words, something in Anya's face softens. The strange expression is soon replaced by surprise and confusion. In a split second, the tall girl runs closer to Lexa and with quiet "Oh my god" she hugs her tightly.

Anya didn't glance at me once. But my eyes have been glued to her all the time. She seems somehow familiar. Her face features are rare and I'm really good at remembering faces. I wouldn't have forgotten hers.

Oh god. The girl reminds me of someone I've met at the club once. It didn't end up well then. Or you may say it ended up very well, but when I think about it now, it would be terrifying if the lady who I successfully seduced when I was illegally drunk was this classy woman. No no no, please NO.

The two of them finally split up and gaze upon each other. "It's been a really long time, sorry." Anya grinned, making both of them smile widely.
"Yeah, I've missed you so much." Lexa whispers with a grin bigger than I've ever seen. I don't know if it makes me haply or more.. Jealous. But why would it make me jealous? I have no right.

After a few seconds of silence, Anya notices that someone is standing next to the brunette. She peeks at me and her smile suddenly freezes. A creepy-looking wooden puppet would be an excellent comparison to her face expression right now. Oh shit.

Her chin falls to the floor as she keeps looking at me, searching me with her eyes. "Have we met before?"
I put on a fake smile. "No," I almost sing, shaking my head eagerly. "I'm sure we haven't. I have a good memory of faces and I would remember yours."

Her chin slowly closes, the corners of her lips going up as she narrows her cat-looking eyes. She obviously knows. So it's 100% her. Great. I'm going to burn in hell.

"You know guys, it seems like you really need to talk privately," I'm trying to keep my voice legit. "I'm quite tired so I will go home now. Lexa, I trust you that you can come later and you'll be alive and well. Bye for now!"

I run away before I can embarrass myself even more. My fast-paced move hopefully sets me off to the right direction because my mind can't think clearly right now. The girl that made me realize I was bi. Here. Knowing Lexa. Kill me.

As I go on, I notice familiar houses all around me and begin to slow down. They can't catch up on me anyway. I try to breathe in deeply, feeling the cold wind expanding my lungs, giving me the oxygen my body desperately craves for. I look around and see my home just a few steps ahead. So I walk right there.

I don't bother looking for something to eat or going to the bathroom, even though there's still light outside and my mom isn't even back from work, I go straight upstairs. I'm tired and I really want to sleep but I don't think that could happen right now. So I take my laptop and after I find my favorite movie: Stuck in Love, I quickly change my clothes to something more comfortable and sit on my bed to watch.

It takes only few minutes and I'm already lying, my eyelids dropping. So I let them, making my sight only of pure darkness shortly before I fall deadly asleep.

. . .

Sound of squeaky door tears me out of my dreamless nap. I don't move, I'm not in mood for a talk about what happened earlier. Or about today altogether. As I slowly start feeling all of the parts of my numb body, with my unnoticeably opened eye I find out that I turned to face the room. When I open it a little bit wider, the blurry sight changes into more focused one and I spot something I didn't quite want to right now.

Lexa's figure is standing nearby the closet, reaching for her T-shirt to take it off. Her moves are slow and somehow attracting. Like there was a camera instead of me and she was taking off her clothes for a magazine.

The way she's taking it off is interesting. It's not only hot, but she's also doing it the way boys do it. I've never seen a girl grabbing a T-shirt from the back and pulling it over her head. As I think about it, I've never tried it myself.

Instead of looking away, I just have to creepily continue following every move of hers. I obsessively stare at her long thin fingers, pulling down her jeans bit by bit. When it reaches the point where all of her butt is out, my brain reminds me that she would be really weirded out and it makes me close my eyes convulsively.

I keep it that way for another few minutes until I hear soft sound of the wooden closet shifting close. Suddenly I have an unbearable urge to pee. Shit, what did I drink? Hang on bladder, she has to fall asleep at first. You have to do this.

I hope it's late in the evening. It looks like so, it's dark outside and I can hear signs downstairs that my mom is home. She was supposed to come at 8PM and the noise sounds like she's watching TV. That means she's home for at least 2 hours. The real questions are, what did Lexa do outside for so long? Did Anya bring her to one of the clubs I occasionally attend? Did she tell her why I seemed familiar?
I'm paranoid. Please, girl, let me pee already.

In a second I tell myself that in my mind, the lights turn off and I hear Lexa moving closer to the mattress below me. When I think she finally lied herself down, I slowly open my right eye again and a tall shadow is right in front of me, bending over me to pick up the laptop behind me. I must've unconsciously put it there  right before I fell asleep. After she puts it on my table, I feel my blanket covering me up from toes to shoulders.

She moves carefully, probably because she thinks I'm sleeping. When I can finally hear her moan quietly in comfort, I assume she is ready for sleep. I decide to wait few more minutes before running to the bathroom, trying not to wake her up, and with empty bladder I can after all sleep till the morning.

---------------------------------------
Surprise! I guess holiday make me wanna write more. I don't think this is one of my better chapters, I still wanna post it before editing because I'm just so eager to see your reactions. So let me know in the comments what you think and don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter! It's really important for me to know if I should continue as I am or I should do something better.

Anyway, do you all have Pokémon Go app? Because I do (even though it isn't officially available in my country) and I'm kinda addicted. What team are you on? I'm Mystic all the way!