Chapter 21: Come here girl

Warning: a VERY gay chapter
------------------------------

Clarke's POV

I stare at the top of the bottle, scared to look up. When I slide my view towards the person, my heartbeat increases.

I breathe in, shaking off the slight shock. "So.. Truth or dare?"
Anya looks confused at first. Our eyes share a stare that I've never witnessed before. We gaze into each others souls, both searching for whatever we want to find. A memory of that night at the club pops i front of my eyes and I freeze.

"So?" Urgent voice next to me, Octavia, shouts across the room at Anya.
She quickly looks around and shaking her head, she lets out quiet "Truth."
I'm not capable of thinking about anything right now. The hot shot is starting to work, making me way more dizzy and drunk than before. My head starts spinning and I have to rub my eyes.

"People, you make this game really boring, you know." Octavia lets herself be heard again, looking back and forth between Anya and me.
"We're gonna pick up the question for you then," Nina shouts from the other side, laughing the awkwardness off. "I've never seen you around.. Looks like Clarke has, so why don't you tell us something about yourself and then why you and Clarke are behaving so awkwardly?"

My breath stops in the middle when hearing the last part. I glance over to Anya again and with my eyes, I'm trying hard to signalize: Please, don't.

Fortunately, she seems to get me.
"So," she looks away from me and starts talking to everybody. "My name is Anya and I'm maybe too old for this party. I came here with Lexa, we have known each other for a long time. I study at college in different town, I'm here just to see my family and so on."

After she ends her speech, Nina just can't leave it. "And the Clarke part?" She asks curiously.

"No," Anya quickly responds. "I mean. No, we don't know each other. She just seemed familiar."

Nina's lips are ready to let out some more questions, when two more people come to sit in our already large circle. And I couldn't have been more surprised.

"Hi, see who I found in front of the gate?" The only person in a suit on the party comes cheering, pointing to a girl figure with walking sticks behind him.

Raven is here. Tyler is here. I mean, RAVEN. Few days ago, she said she's going to next operation on next Sunday. That's in a few days. She should be resting, not partying.

"Raven!" Octavia stands up and runs to her good friend. Everyone can see that O is highly intoxicated, yet no one is trying to stop her. Including me.

"O! Hey, you've been quite drinking, huh?" Raven lets go of her sticks and hugs Octavia tightly.

I stand up and go for my hug as well, my head turning all around the room as soon as I lift my butt off the ground.

"Hey, Raven! What are you doing here? You have fucking sticks!"

Raven looks down at them, still hugging Octavia. "Well, I promised that party animal Reyes will come, so I'm here, no matter what. Never missing a good party!"

When Octavia finally lets off her friend, I come to Raven and quickly hug her. It's the moment when I start noticing Tyler, who is now standing behind me. And my quickly raises mood is low again.