Chapter 8: You Lannisters

LYANNA

Lyanna sat down, her eyes wondering around the garden. King's Landing was getting each day more real and also less attractive. However, the garden was quite beautiful, at least there were flowers, all of them different. A mess of color and smell.

"Lady Lyanna."

Lyanna froze in her place. She could almost feel the cold breath from the Prince's voice. She forced her body to stand up so she could pretend to respect the blonde by bowing.

"Prince Joffrey."

He offered his arm. "I want to take you for a walk."

Lyanna hesitated but ended up connecting their skins. Joffrey pulled her with him, a huge smile crossing his face, while they walked through the garden.

The little birds all looking at them. Lyanna could feel them whispering about her.

"I wanted to apologized for the other night." Joffrey stopped, not letting her go. "I was tired and angry and it was horrible of me."

"Of course." Lyanna looked at him. "All of us have that moments, even myself, Your Grace."

The Prince disconnected their arms, placing himself in front of the girl, quickly grabbing her cold hands. Lyanna had no idea what to do so she just stood there, analyzing his features with suspicion.

"Every women should be like you, my Lady." Joffrey caressed her white hands. "Believe me."

Those words had been dancing in Lyanna's mind for the rest of the week until the tournament. She was waiting for that event since she set foot on the dirty ground of King's Landing. The only thing that Lyanna craved was seeing honorable knights fighting for nothing more then honor.

"He is teaching me so many things."

Arya was excited, telling how her lessons were going to Lyanna. But the black haired was looking over her shoulder trying to find where the deep look directing to her was coming from, that was when she met Joffreys' eyes.

The prince waved at her, waiting for a response, but all he got was a small yellow smile. Cersei was gazing her son, that had now a disappointed expression.

"Do you think Jon will be proud of me?"

Lyanna's head snapped back to Arya with the mention of Jon's name. Now the girl was fully listening to Arya again.

"I am sure he will, sweet." She nudged her little sister. "I know I am."

Arya smiled sadly. "I miss him too, Lyanna."

Lyanna was about to give an idiotic excuse for her reaction to the bastard's name but she was saved by the King's scream.

"I've been sitting here for days! Start the damn joust before I piss myself!"

Once he sat back down, the Queen Cersei got up from her seat and leaved the tournament which began seconds later.

The competitors stepped forward on their horses, and so Lyanna got into her little world. Both men moved to the opposite side and the joust began. The Mountain's joust stroked Ser Hugh in the neck, causing a massive splinter, and his blood gushed out. Before the man hit the ground Sansa let out a scream, everyone watching in shock and surprise. They watched him choke on his own blood, and saw him die a slow and painful death.

The tournament wasn't as Lyanna had imagined at all. But she would not admit it to anyone. So there she was, ready to attend another bloody round in the behalf of Lord Stark. At least that's what Septa told her.