Chapter 23: I'm A Lannister

THIS CHAPTER IS LONG BUT I HOPE IS WORTH YOUR TIME ;)

[REWRITTEN]

LYANNA

It was barely dawn when Sansa walked into her sister's chambers. They hugged, and that was the first time Lyanna wanted to cry in months. 

"You are alive." Sansa breathed, "I thought Joffrey had killed you by now."

"Almost." Lyanna sighed, then changed the subject, "You are not going to be Queen, that must be a disappointment."

"Lyanna," The redhead looked down, "I am sorry, I should have gone with you when I had the chance. I was blinded."

"Yes," She nodded, "their golden hair does that."

"Are you here to kill him?" Sansa dared to ask, "They say you are not, not anymore."

"I am not, Sansa. I am here because this is my home." Lyanna smiled warmly, "I missed you."

"I missed you too."The girl smiled back, "Have you spoken to Arya or anyone?"

"No,"

"Not even Jon?" Sansa asked confused, "I thought you would have sent him a letter by now."

"Jon is a sworn brother of the Nights' Watch." Lyanna explained, "He will not help us."

"We could try and-."

"Sansa," The dark-haired stopped her, "enough."

"I'm sorry." Sansa looked down, "I just want to go home."

"The Boltons have our home." Lyanna told her.

"Where have you been?" The redhead asked, curious.

"Here and there." She sighed, "North and South."

"You look broken." Sansa noticed, "You have changed."

"As have you. We do what we have to do to survive," Lyanna repeated the mantra, "We cannot fight monsters and liars without becoming one yourself."

Sansa didn't dare to speak, she knew Lyanna was right as she always was about most things. That was why Lord Stark always listened to her, he should have listen Lyanna as well back in that day, perhaps he would still be alive.

Sansa was then called by Cersei, so she had to leave Lyanna's chambers. A woman entered later, to help her put her dress. It had been quite a long time since she wore a dress, it was green - her favorite color. She was used by now to the soldiers' armours. It made her feel powerful. 

"Ready, My Princess." The womand bowed before leaving.

Lyanna looked up, and then left her chambers as well. 

Joffrey had talked with her the previous day, after his guards locked her up in the KIng's chambers, she knew he wanted to rip off her clothes and do what he pleased with her body but they were interrupted by Cersei Lannister walking into his room. 

That was when Joffrey realized it was in his best interest to please Lyanna, make her happy, give her clean clothes, a bed to sleep in and then he would be able to have her. She had been counting on it, so she convinced him she could be his if he pleased her.