Chapter 5- Truth

9:02 A.M

"There's nothing to be afraid of," Simon said softly as he held your chin. Your eyes widened as you turned your head to face him. You weren't sure if you heard him correctly. Everything he's done in just this past day... The snarky/sexual comments, stealing your clothes, taking your towel.

"I'm not going to hurt you," He said lifting your chin gingerly so you looked at him. "I-I thought-" you didn't know what to say. I mean, in all honestly you thought he was going to rape you. You weren't sure if this was an act or if this was really happening.

"Hear me out... Please," Simon gestured for you to sit on the bed. He sat next to you, trying his best not to intimidate you- even though he already did from his height. "O-Okay," you breathed softly.

"For starters, I'm not going to hurt you, or anything bad... I don't like what the others have been doing. It's been happening for too long," He sighed, somewhat uncomfortable with the situation.

"What's been happening?" You ask intrigued yet also nervous. "We-... They've taken so many girls... Innocent ones like you. They're monsters." He sniffed into the collar of his t-shirt. "They don't even bother to ask the girl their name, or treat them with kindness. So once I finally came to my senses- Well... First off, I'm sorry what I did to your neck," He rubbed the back of his neck shyly, regretting the harm he caused you. "You're not the one that has to be sorry right now," you smiled. You figured small acts of kindness would reward you for future events. Plus, he seemed so hurt, so shaken, so broken.

Simon smiled thankfully. "I have to act like them when I feel like they're around or when I'm around them, and I hate it. I just want to be myself. I want things to be the way they were... Before all this." You could see the sadness in his eyes as he looked to the floor. You genuinely felt bad for him, though you just met him. "Y/N," You said softly in a breathless voice. "What?" Simon lifted his head in confusion, turning his head towards you. "My name is Y/N," you repeated yourself.

All you saw was Simon smiling, he played with his fingers and just as he was about to speak, you both heard Josh outside the door.

"What's happening sweet cheeks?" Josh cooed as he darkly laughed against the door. "None of your damn business Josh. This is my time to do what I want with her," Simon answered for you in a stern tone. You were surprised how quickly he could switch his emotion like that. He was just so emotional... Now emotionless.

As Josh spoke Simon leaned close to you, "We need to do something, and I'm sorry you might not like it," he had worry filled in his eyes as he pushed you back onto the bed. "He has a key to all the rooms in this house," Simon whispered again.

As you heard the door clicking and the jingle of multiple keys hitting the wooden door. Before Josh could open the door you barely saw Simon mouth "I'm sorry" as he crashed his lips to yours roughly. He quickly pinned your arms down above your head to make it seem like he was dominating you. You were uncomfortable with it, but it was better than what Josh would do if he found out you both were just talking.

You pretended to struggle underneath Simon as you saw Josh out of the corner of your eye behind Simon. "Handcuffs are better you know," Josh lifted his eyebrows. "I don't care," Simon said darkly as he sat up from looming over you. You whipped your lips with the back of your hand, as Simon listed to Josh. "Just came to check on you guys... I didn't hear what I usually hear when Simon wins one of our games," Josh smirked and Simon scratched his head.

"Trying new things actually," Simon scoffed. You just watched them talk back and forth as you held your knees to your chest, acting like Simon was in the process of stripping you before Josh came in.

"I'll leave you to it then," Josh turned around, locked the handle, then closed the door behind him as he walked out. You opened your fists to release the sheets that you held over yourself. As Simon turned to you with a broken smile. "I'm sorry," he said breathlessly. "I understand, Simon..." You said awkwardly. You stood up to head for the door, "I think I'm just gonna go-" "No you can't!" Simon pulled your arm. "You have to stay up here because of the "game"."

"Well what the hell are we going to do then?" You scoffed.

~~~

Sorry for a kind of small chapter!

816 words