Chapter 10- Boss

9:02 A.M.

You heard dark mumbles of struggle around you, strong arms lifted you from the stone hard bed as the grip pierced the bruising that lingered on your skin. Your limp, exhausted body was lifted completely, your limbs dangling as you were carried somewhere.

"W-What's hap-happening?" You asked droopily. Your words were lucid, you felt a sharp pain in your forearm again, something that lingered from very recent.

You couldn't hold myself still, your muscles were like noodles. You squirmed and squirmed, attempting escape, but there's was no use.

You were sat on a chair, sitting upright but you felt like you were falling. Someone lifted your head from falling to the side by pulling you hair, you winced at the sudden movement.

"Tie her," a deep voice demanded, "we don't need her trying anything stupid."

You felt tight stripes of rope around your wrists and ankles again, the bruising being tormented and pinched. The brides grew in pain as the ropes got tighter the more you tried to move.

"I want her tonight," you heard Ethan coo. Disgust crossed your mind.

Why was it you? Why did they pick you? Why didn't you call the police that night? Why did they take you? Why did they do these things? When will they stop? If they stop.

"We need to do something with sweet cheeks," Josh pointed, "we can't just keep moving her around and tying her. We're wasting time."

Time?

"Look, he won't be here for a couple days. We just have to keep her loopy and weak until then," Josh spat at Ethan.

"Just don't drug her too much," Simon whined, "she won't be any good dead."

"True," Tobi agreed nodding.

"Let me go," you mumbled weakly, your voice barely audible. You shifted in your chair as much as you could, and you thought you move a lot, but in reality, you barely moved.

Your fingers clenched and your eyes were burning from lack of sleep. Your sleep schedule was fucked... but that was the least of you worries.

Simon strutted over to you, taking a fist full of your hair and pulling up, making your whole head point to the ceiling.

He left a rough sloppy wet kiss on your lips, you felt a pinch on your lower lip as you squealed and squirmed for freedom. You forcefully dug your heel into his foot, him pulling away almost immediately.

"You'll regret that baby girl," Simon whined with his lip snarled. You stared at him with your lip snarled, and your teeth gritted.

"Go to hell," you mumbled not wanting him to hear you.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Simon turned to you and approached your quickly. His arms pinned yours to the chair even tighter as he got super close to you.

"Go. To. Hell," you spat emphasizing each syllable.

Anger filled his eyes and his muscles tensed. You could tell he was holding something in, but pushed off your chair and walked out of the room.

"So when will he be here?" Ethan asked impatiently.

"I don't fucking know. He's the boss, he'll show up when he wants," Josh spat.

Who the hell was this "boss" guy? What where they planning? Were they just holding you here like a puppy in a kennel?

Either way, you were almost to your maximum. You are exhausted and all you wanted to do, was lay down, close your eyes-

And never wake up.

~~~
I promise I'll update more! Harry imagine coming up in the preference/imagine book! Stay tuned!
598 words