Chapter 14.3- To Be or Not To Be

9:10 A.M.

You scurried out the door, your eyes lasers trying to look for Vik. Since he stole the test the thought of knowing the results killed you inside. It made you want to scratch off your skin and turn inside out- the thought of being pregnant with the father being either Josh or Simon? It disgusted you, terrified you, petrified even.

"Vik!!" You shouted off the top of your lungs. Your head went light as you saw small black dots in your vision, the room was momentarily spinning as you leaned against the bedside table. Once you regained your balance, you heard whispers and faint commotion outside in the hallways or the other rooms. You heard only very little words at a time-

"Test"

"Father"

"Child"

"Abortion"

"Y/N"

"Problem"

"Josh, Simon"

"Simon, Josh"

Not being able to bear the commotion, you pulled the door wide open with all the force you still had, and all of their heads turned towards you.

"Who the fuck let her out of the room?!" Josh yelled angrily. His face turned beat red and you could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

"Goddamnit Josh!" Vik shouted. He wasn't one to be so loud and forward, but Vik seemed bothered lately, out of place. "I let her out for fuck sake. Considering what you and blondie have done to her," Vik continued turning around to gesture to the others, "without safety promotions I might add," Vik turned again, "I thought we should know if she was pregnant because we all know how bad that would be. What the boss would fucking do to us if he found out! We'd be mother fucking dead okay!" He got more angry as he continued to speak. "So you're damn right I fucking let her out!"

The rest of the group stared at him in utter shock. You could read what they were thinking- their faces played their current thoughts like a TV.
They all stood wide-eyed, waiting for Vik to go off again or do something, but instead he stood their as I looked around at all of them.

"Well?" I somewhat whispered angrily yet in a whisper so I wouldn't startle them. "What's the result? You clear didn't want me to see it," you stated firmly. Although you were unsure earlier, you are positive you want to see it now. What if you were?

Pregnant.

Pregnant with one of the men who abducted you,
raped you, tricked you.

Vik took the test from his pocket- it was wrapped in towels. He gingerly placed it in your hand and you clenched your fist around it. You pulled it to your abdomen, looking up at all of them as they waited for the results. This was the first time they didn't argue, they didn't fight you, they just watched. They knew if you were pregnant they'd all be done for. What was to happen if you were?

"If I am pre-"

"Listen," Simon started, "Whatever that damn thing turns out to be... if it's positive we're killing it."

"And what if it's yours not Josh's?" You questioned back in a sharp tone.

You noticed Simon's silence.

You took in one of the biggest breaths you could possibly handle, and let it out trying to slow your heart rate. You took a couple steps away from the group, not even thinking to run to escape. The only thing that was one your mind was the possibility of someone growing- living inside of you.

You clenched the plastic stick in your weak hands, and gifted it up to your eyes. When you unclenched your hands, the result made your heart drop:

Positive.
~~~
Yikes I promise to write more please forgive me! Don't be shy, comment!
~~~
632 words