Chapter 8- Taken by The Who?

6:00 P.M.

"Show me how bad you really are"

His words danced in my head as he looked deep into my eyes. He seemed to be searching for something.

He pulled your face to the bars again, getting his face once again close to yours. "Let me," he mumbled examining your face up and down.

You fell for his spell, you mindlessly couldn't submerge the crave you felt. You seductively loomed your eyes to meet, and look away from his. You were trying to seduce him.

Fear not, you had a plan of course. You weren't just going to have intercourse with him. You despised him, let you had a feeling-

"Then let me show you," you cooed gripping his chin and letting your fingers run along his lips. The bars restricted you from what you wanted. So you thought-

"Unlock these bars, let me be yours," you breathed tilting your head side to side as lust clouded your mind.

Simon mindlessly unlocked the cage, you pulled him in, pinning him to the sides. He groaned in shock as you gained your strength for the past couple hours. He was taken back from the bars digging into his back, but thought nothing of it as you seduced him.

You kissed along his jawline roughly, determined to catch him off guard.

"Someone's being naughty," Simon smirked as he looked down at you darkly. You smirked back and continued to trail hot kisses on his neck. His vast hands gripped your ass and he pulled you close to him.

"But you wanted me to," you said in a playful voice darkly. "So now..." You began.

"I'm going to fuck you Mr. Minter."

Simon's mind ran wild as he pondered what he could do to you. His heart jumped and filled with lust and desire. He was a sexual fiend. All he wanted was your body. No love, just sex.

You never liked giving yourself to a piece of trash like him, but hell, this was for your freedom.

You roughly rubbed his sides up and down, growing his erection in his black joggers.

You ran your crotch against him, making his mind go insane.

He didn't feel anything for you, nor did you, but there was something about him that made you feel-

"Oh fuck, yes," Simon grunted when you pulled your shirt above your head. You hair was pushed to the side as your lips dominated his.

When Simon pushed you go the bars, his strength intimidated you, and brought back painful memories from earlier.

Traumatized, you tired to push him off with all your might, but he was too strong. He kept attacking your neck and collarbone with his. "Simon-" you gritted still trying to push him away.

"Simon!" You said in a louder, clearer voice.

He never listened. His lust took over his mind as he was even more horny than when he raped you. There was no stopping him.

He unexpectedly pulled handcuffs from his pocket and hooked one to your right wrist, attaching the other to the lower bars.

He pulled you to the floor, looming over your petite body. You thought where the others could be-

But at the same time you didn't want the chance of being gang raped. That horrified you.

His grip on you was stronger than you'd ever felt before. It hurt you, and you whimpered at the pressure.

Your body dug against the cement floor as you struggled for escape. There was no use. You were 100% trapped.

~~~

6:17 P.M.

Just as Simon was abut to take you, you heard crashes of the entrance door opening again.

Josh came running down angrily.

"Simon!" He yelled deeply and Simon didn't stop his motions.

"Fucking stop you dumbass!! We need her damnit!" Josh pulled Simon off of you, saving you from penetration. You lay in the undergarments they gave you. Breathing so heavy you thought you'd pass out.

Josh whispered something in Simon's ear that seemed to startle him, shake him a little.

"Come here sweet cheeks," Josh gestured for you to stand without noticing the cuffs.

"For fuck sake Simon. You need to stop fucking the girls," he said sternly.

"I know you had a long dry-spout but damn dude chill the fuck out will you? The rest of us have needs too," he finished.

(Sorry I had to par Simon xD)

"Go to hell," you spat at Josh and Simon. You were infuriated. You were sexually upset, emotionally unstable, and overall a fucking mess. You weren't in proper care.

"We already are sweet cheeks," Josh cooed.
"And you're here with us."

Is this what hell was like? Rape, violence, and being drugged? Kidnapped? Taken?

You weren't 100% on who they were. All you knew was the used to be internet famous.

The all wore old clothes that said "SDMN"
Or "SidemenXIX"

The Sidemen?

You thought and racked you brain as Josh and Simon discussed something, but you wanted to know who they were in case you were ever free. You could tell the police who took you- if people even noticed you were gone.

So you were, Taken by The Sidemen?

~~~
I'm sorry, I know it's short, but I really wanted to end the chapter with that sentence xD
~~~
883 words