Chapter 17- Doctor, oh Doctor!

2:15 A.M.

The stench of dust and and odd oder overwhelmed your nose. You saw black. You heard the boys talking, your stomach not agreeing with the bumpy roads.

"We'll just kill it, it doesn't matter anyways," Josh sneered.

"Maybe this will be beneficial," Ethan started.

You had just woken up from their drug and you could feel your hands and feet tied. The black sack over your head obstructed your vision.

"Where are we going?" You asked softly.

"To the doctor," Simon answered kindly.

"You," Josh stated firmly, "You don't tell her fucking Jack shit! You've done enough already you fucking asshole." Josh sighed, frustrated from the problematic situation that 'Simon' put him in. "It's your fault we are in this mess in the first place," he stopped his words, continuing his thought of anger and disgust, "Fucking piece of shit," he muttered, "Fuck!" He shouted. "Driver faster would you for fuck sake Ethan."

"Josh, just calm down man, we'll deal with it," Vik sighed, "it's fine."

Josh rolled his eyes, "Calm down? You want me to fucking calm down when there's a damn child we have to deal with? And this piece of shit girl who we should have just killed in the first place! Such a waste! Waste of time and space!" Josh turned to you from the seat in front of you, his voice booming and louder than before. You could feel spit reach your hands from his anger. "You're nothing! Do you hear me? Nothing! You'll never be anything to anyone! You're dead to us! You're dead to me! You're worthless," he sighed collecting himself, "worthless, stupid girl," he turned back around in his seat, his voice getting softer.

"That was unnecessary," Simon looked at him with shame, "you seem to be getting out of hand, Josh. Maybe you should just stay behind when we go in the hospital." He suggested softly.

"You're not fucking telling me what to do," Josh sneered, "You are not telling me what to do. You're not the boss, Simon. I am. Get it through your thick, dumbass skull, that you have no power here. You do not get to run this place. I do, not you!" Josh began to get heated once more. "If you talk back to me one more fucking time," he hesitated with his next words, "you'll be dead just like you're old girl. I'll put a bullet between your eyes just like hers."

Josh was face to face with Simon, their foreheads touching. Sweat fell down the side of Josh's temple as Simon stared blankly forward. He didn't say a word.

You could hear him make small movements in his seated position, the softest sigh from his lips left his mouth, a little thud let you know he rested his head on the car window. The whole car went quiet, not a word was spoken. Josh sat forward in his seat and no one dared utter a word until we arrived at the hospital.

Your stomach began to have sharp, knife-like pains in your lower abdomen. So painful you screamed out at the top of your lungs. The restraints around your hands cut your wrists as you tried to break free. Your body felt like it was on fire, burning into a ball of flames. The pain in your stomach grew, branching out to your chest, and your head.

You felt a gentle hand on your shoulder, "Y/N what's wrong?" You couldn't mutter a word, just grunts of pain and horror left your lips. "Y/N talk to me!" Simon shouted, "Y/N what's wrong?!" He repeated.

You heard the doors of the vehicle open wide, cool hair kissed your exposed skin. You felt hands all over you, you screamed in horror of being touched unwillingly. You body was placed on a stretcher and the mask was removed from your head. Bright lights and blurred images filled your vision and a high pitched frequency pierced your ears. You felt a liquid come from your lower area and terror dominated your mind.

You heard so many voices, voices you could not understand. There were bodies surrounding yours, being rushed into the emergency room.

Darkness came into our vision as the pain grew and grew throughout your body, more unknown liquid left your lower region as everything got quieter, and your hearing went silent.

You were unconscious.