Chapter 18- Goner

*3 hours later*

You awoke with a pounding headache. You had bruises covering you body and you were stuck with many needles. Simon and Vik sat at your side, waiting for you to be conscious once more.

Simon raised his head as you made eye contact. You blankly stared at him until you came to your sense for what had happened.

"Wha- what happened?" You muttered breathlessly.

The two hesitated to answer. Vik kept his eyes away from yours. You could hear the others voice outside the door; their conversation not very positive.

"Your body rejected the baby, Y/N." Vik whispered.

"The baby wasn't healthy. It would have been deformed, and premature. You're better off without it." Simon stated.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "You mean you would have been better off," you firmly replied. "You really wanted to have a fucking child after being raped?" Simon fought, his toned becoming irritated.

"Yes, it might have been a reminder of what happened to me, but at least I would have had someone to love." You paused for a moment, trying to gather your thoughts. Vik sat back in his chair listening to your conversation.

"You people have no moral, do you?" You looked up to Simon with your eyes fuming in rage. "You have put me through more than Hell itself. Kidnapped me, abused me, drugged me... raped me... you might as well put me out of my fucking misery."

"I'm saying that you weren't ready to have a fucking child, Y/N. It would have been a mistake."

"Yeah maybe you're right. I wasn't ready to love someone more than myself. It was my mistake for thinking that you would have helped me." You paused. "Why do you fucking people even want me anyways? What purpose do I have for you? Pleasure? Satanic rituals, even? Vik can't look me in the eyes; I lost a baby I might have wanted, I have no one looking for me, missing me, CARING that I'm even missing; and then there's you- Simon. Thinking you can fuck with me whenever you fucking want to." You glared at him, you voice trailing off.

Simon stared at you blankly.

"You don't even have anything to say for yourself." You shook your head, tongue between your teeth. Vik gestured for them to leave you alone in the room, which Simon followed.

You were left alone with your thoughts- having a child you could have learned to love although they would remind you of this hell. You wondered how the rest of your life would even go. Would you be held captive forever? Would anyone come looking? No one that cared- you're a loner. You never trusted anybody to become close enough to hurt you again. Not after the bond that was severed between you and Matthew. You desperately tried to block those memories out, but some managed to come through.
All your thoughts running races, you though about what it would be like to be free. You regret taking what you had for granted- the freedom to do as you wished; because now you knew that you never want to be tied down physically, or emotionally. Fuck that bullshit.