Sinners Amongst Us Part II

After Mrs. Clarke left there was a bit of an awkward tension between Jamal and Angela, before someone spoke.

"So when do you want to get started? I think we should do the menu planning at your house, since you have the better kitchen." Angela said, looking at me in agreement. I think I don't want to let you anywhere near my house, "Just let me know what weekend you're free, and I'll make sure it works for me." I found myself saying. "Next weekend would be great,-" she started. "The luncheon is a month away!," Jamal butted in. "and the earlier we start the more time we have to accommodate people." She finished like Jamal wasn't even there. "We already have a prior engagement, so our people will contact your people." He answered for us. "I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were part of this project or the fact you had acknowledged that small penis for the giant clitoris it really is." She apologized sweetly looking directly at him. "Bitch, first of all-," he started getting louder and walking up on her not giving a thought to the attention we were attracting. I quickly turned him around and started directing us towards the door "Just make sure you give your number to my Mom," before leaving. When we made it outside you could tell he was still heated.
  "Really Jamal?! In church of all places?!," I said giving him the side eye. "I don't care! Church or not, you know I will turn some shit up. And that little piece of-" I gave him another look and he dead faced my ass "shit, is gone get it if she keep fucking with me. And you can too, if you keep looking at me like that," he said mimicking me. I  couldn't help but laugh at him. Jamal if anything will always have my back male or female, he will slide you and ask questions later. We headed over to his car so he could take me home. Lil Boosie "Exciting," song instantly blasting from his speakers, yes Jamal for whatever reason was obsessed with him.
"So bitch, what's been going on with lately?" He asked. "What you mean?," I replied laughing. "I'm talking about you being in such a good mood today." Jamal continued. "Okay, so I got some tea for you." I said excitedly. "Oooh, wait bitch let me put in my order first and then comfortable," he said pulling up to Starbucks. We headed in with Jamal getting a Green Tea frappe, while I got a venti Passion Tea Lemonade with eight pumps of classic syrup (don't judge my life). Before grabbing a table outside on the patio.

"Well-," I started only to get interrupted. Jamal held his church finger up, before taking a long drink from his frappe. "Okay, continue." He said waving his hand. "Like I was saying I met someone new, and we've gone out twice so far. Both times have been amazing!" I hushed.     "Wait-what?!" Jamal asked. "You met someone new?! Bitch when?! And where was I?!," He threw back at me. "I already somewhat knew her-well of her-," I tried to answer. "Her?!," Jamal yelled. "Shut up and keep your voice down." I said when I realize how quiet it got momentarily. "Bitch, you done tasted the rainbow and ain't tell me?!," he leaned forward and whispered. "No! Well yes, I mean no!," I said frustrated while Jamal cocked his head at me looking crazy. "It's hard to explain." I said shrugging apologetically. "Well baby last I checked one plus one equals two and two times two equals four. So uh,...try me fool." He replied. "There's not enough time." I tried to brush off laughing. "Girl you told me you had tea, and I drove. Now I just spent six dollars on damn near a thousand calories. So unless you giving out gift cards to reimburse me, or plan on walking and the forecast did say showers I might add. I'd get to serving." He said rolling his neck. "Now what is this you was saying about "her," who is her??!," he questioned.

"Her name is Jocelyn," I began. "Ooh, I knew you loved the way the rolled their R's." I cut my eyes at him, and he made a motion zipping his lips shut. "She basically told me she wanted to take me out, and I didn't wanna go." I let on, "Yet, in the end I found myself waiting outside for her the night of. And I don't regret it." I quickly summarized. "Hold up, but you said "amazing," he said making air quotes. "Girl, that's a strong adjective. I want details, don't be trying to give me no Cliff notes version." Ugh, I rolled my eyes. "On our second date, Iendedupeatingherpussy! Happy?!," I rushed out then quickly looked away. "Ohhhhh...." he slowly, and took a longer sip of his drink.

"That's all you got to say? Just ohhh?!," I asked annoyed. "Well hell, what you want me to say. Bitch I'm trying to be on my Oprah type shot and be empathetic." He said grabbing his pearls. No really, this nigga legit wears pearls. I dead faced him, "You are no help. You know that right?," I asked. "Don't give me that look. You the one acting like instead of skittles you got a mouthful of candy corn." Laughing "Shut up! I don't know what to think honestly." I said shaking my head. "How did you feel beforehand?," he asked. "Excited and anxious of what to come," I said tentatively. "Mhmm, and during?," he continued. "Exhilarating, like it was the most natural thing in the world to me. I felt like I knew what people spoke of when they say it's done with the right person." "Okay, and the million dollar question. What about after?" He asked. I opened my mouth to answer, and gave pause "Guilty. I felt like reality crashed back down around me," I answered. "But do you regret it?," He asked. "No, I don't," I said with finality. "Not for a single moment." A smile begin to overtake Jamal's face. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?!", I asked him after he kept on smiling at me like a creep. "Oh, nothing. Nothing at all," he replied back. Before long we had moved on to other topics.

A/N: Sorry if the chapter is short guys, I'm just getting back into it. I'm enjoying how it's going so far. Please excuse any typos/grammatical errors. Will be coming back to edit later, I'm just focused on getting the story out to you.