Thuggin It Out

After Jocelyn calmed me down we reached her house shortly. It was a two story in a posh gated community. Even at night you could tell it was a Mediterranean style house with an immaculate lawn. Parking in her garage, we headed inside to let the others in who were waiting out front. Glancing around as she led me down a hallway, through a kitchen to the front fourier a million thoughts raced through my mind. I shot her a questioning glance that she managed to catch.

"Don't ask questions that your not ready to hear the answer for." She said shooting me a smile, before opening the door. Everyone else came in to join us, glancing around in shock at the expanse of obvious wealth displayed. I saw Vincent slightly frowning which he only does when he was thinking to hard, he looked from me to Jocelyn; I knew that mean he would make sure we had a talk the moment the opportunity arrived.

"'You guys can just follow me," Jocelyn told them while leading us down another hall. We went up a set of stairs that seemed to overlook the den, where she then directed us down the hall to a huge movie room.

"Now this is more like it," Miki said, before jumping on one of the numerous plush recliner chairs.

"Well I know where we will be having movie night from now on," Lea said choosing to lay out on one of the couches instead. Everybody else picked out their own remaining spots, while Jocelyn set up a movie for them to see. Once she was done I started for one of the couches in the back of the room except Jocelyn intercepeted me on my way there, and discreetly led me from the room.

"Where are we going?," I asked curiously looking back longly at the rest of them settled comfortably to watch a movie.

"I have to get you cleaned up first Remiya," She answered.

"Oh, right," I answered glancing down towards the floor. Forgetting momentarily that I had been involved in my first, and what I thought to be one of the most ridiculous fights of my life.

"Just so you know I like my girl to be a lady in the streets, but a person ready to thrown down anywhere when it comes to protecting her own," she said.

"Oh, so then you would do the same for me then?," I asked.

"Baby I would do that, and more. Just don't give me any ideas, or I might just not ever take your ass out again.," she replied.

"What?! Why not? That's not fair. I'm a perfect date," I said defending myself.

"No one is disputing that," she said taking me into her arms once we reached the top of the stairs to the second floor.

'I just know that I don't want anybody else to have you," she said biting my lip, and kissing me softly. "I don't believe in sharing, and I don't play when it comes to what's mine.," she promised me softy, but deadly.

"Hmm, well in that case. I guess I am yours, and then some," I said before, taking her mouth fully as she walked us steadily back down the hallway towards her room. Reaching her room I eased out of her arms to take a look around, and I won't front like I wasn't impressed. The color theme was black, and gold suprisingly with touches of a deep red wine. Straight across from the doorway was the doors leading out to a balcolny, and right beside it was two steps leading to an alcove containing a queen sized bed with a canopy.

"Well..?," Jocelyn said after a moment.

"Give me a minute to get used to it. I'm still taking everything in," I said leaving the alcove, and going trough a tall archway that led to the bathroom. Immediately to your right there was a shower surrounded by glass, and a jacuzzi tub right beside. The rest of the bathroom consisted of a marble floor and counter top with white and gold touches on the walls, bathroom decorations, and towels.

"If I didn't know any better I wouod say you had an interior decorator do all of this," I said once I had finished my complete inspection of her room.

"Nope, this is all me. Some people call it a gift, I call it being the king of my own shit.," Jocelyn said, before picking me up and placing me on the bathroom counter. She wet a washcloth from under the cabinets, and gently applied it to my face. Afterwards slowly kissing my slightly tender mouth, the longer the kiss went on, the more passionate we became.

Jocelyn suddenly picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around her while she carried me over to her bed all the while not once breaking her kiss. Together we fell back onto her bed beaking the kiss so that she could rip her shirt off over her head. She came back down on top of me and pushed my dress up before grabbing my breast and raining kisses down upon them. Finding my nipple through my bra she bit it harshly, then moved my bra aside to run her tongue around it to soothe it. All the while playing with and massaging the other one. Thrusting my hips up against hers, and having her tease me was to much to handle.

I pushed her away and climbed on top of her kissing my way down her body until I had reached her pants. I unbuttoned them and shoved her pants with her boxers down. I leaned in to get a whif of her sweet smell, letting my fingers softly tease her lips and clit. Finally fed up with our teasing game Jocelyn grabbed my head and shoved my face into her pussy. I proceeded to suck her clit, and run my tongue between her lips. Giving her pleasure until she came so much that I struggled to drink up all her juice before letting the rest get on the bed.

I climbed up beside her, and just enjoyed watching her glow and catch her breath from the climax she just experienced. Once she had calmed herself she turned to me with the biggest smile on her face reaching down to my pantie clad pussy. She slid her hand down inside-

"No, really, you don't-," What I was going to say breaking off into a moan as I felt her fingers move inside me. She pushed them deeper inside of sweet honey pot, not letting up until I started riding her fingers. This only seemed to encourage her as she started going rougher and harder with me.

"J-J-Jocelyn-," I couldn't get my words out. My moans and screams were the only thing filling the air. Jocelyn placed herself between my legs never once breaking her rhythm. I could my pussy clenching tighter around her fingers, and as if she could sense getting closer to coming she started kissing me like crazy all over my neck and breast. Just as a scream came up my throat she captured my mouth in a bruising kiss pushing me further over the edge. She didn't stop shoving her fingers in me until my pussy had at last stopped spasming around her fingers.

"I'll be right back.," she whisped in my ear. I watched as she climed off me, and went into the to get a warm washcloth. How is it possible that after what we just did, I still only want more of her.

"I figured yoou wouldn't mind a lillte more clean up since you have only one pair of underwear.," she said by way of explanation.

I lazily nodded my head "That's fine baby," I said. Pushing my legs open once again she cleaned me up, but not before getting one more taste in between. We got dressed with Jocelyn a bit more reluctantly.

"Stop it," I giggled slapping her hands away for the umpteenth time as we walked out her room to go back downstairs.

"I can't help it. My hands have a mind of their own when it comes to you.," Jocelyn offered as a lame excuse.

"Oh, whatever. Keep your game up, and you just might get some more of me sooner than you think.," I replied back.

We reached the movie, and spotted a speace left open for us. We cuddled up together to watch the movie with everybodyl.

"Sooo, was it good?," Mike asked openly to the room. Immediately the room filled with laughter, as I  hid my face in Jocelyns chest.

"Fuck off.," She said jokingly to them.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry it's been forever since I uploaded, but hopefully you guys will forgive me. Merry Christmas to all of you, and I hope your spending it with the ones you love.