T. G. I. F.

Friday is finally here, and I couldn't be more impatient for tonight to come. I'm not even really concnetrating to what is going on in class, and am the first one out of class when the bell rings for lunch. Upon reaching the cafeteria I skip people until i'm standing with my friends only have to take a look at me to know that I am excited to have fun, and be bad tonight.

"Looks like Ramiya is finally joining the bad side girls.," Shantel said.

"Does this mean you'll be a little more friendly like Lia?," Miki asked wiggling his eyebrows. Everyone laughs even Lia until she gets the joke.

"Heyyy!!!!," she whines pouting some when we just continue to laugh. She stomps her foot, and heads off to the table first in full pout mode. We all looked at Miki, knowing that they both like each other but were to stubborn to admit it, and he rolled his eyes following after her.

"So does everybody have their dates yet?," I asked curiously.

"Yup."

"Uh huh."

"You know it."

"Don't play."

Met my question, and I nodded in satisfaction. Grabbing my food to, and heading to the register to pay. A five dollar bill appeared in my line of sight, before I had a chance to pull out my money. Then a folded note shoved into my hand. When I looked up the person who gave me the note was gone.I followed behind the rest of my friends, and immediately opened the note when we got to our table.

When your with me girl, you don't have to worry about trivial things like that.

I'ma be taking care of you from now on, well that is if you would let me.

Which is why I want you to look even more beautiful if at all humanely possible.

Until we meet again tonight thinking of my beautiful Lovely even more.

P. S. How do you like the new nickname?

I smiled to myself after reading the note, and put it away knowing that would'nt be the last time I read it. I felt a slight kick to my shin, and jumped before looking up to see who did it. Lia was staring at me, then looked down significantly to my bag. I shook my head knowing I wouldn't tell her that for once I would be keeping that to myself. My friends, and I talked about the rest of our plans for tonight and what we would be wearing. Afterwards I head to class to at least attempt to get some work done for the day.

The final bell rang, and I went to the twins car hoping to be the last one there. As luck would have it I was the first one there impatiently waiting for the rest of the girls to arrive. Lia came before the twins, and didn't waste any time grilling me about what she saw at lunch.

"Did I seriously just see the ever serious Ramiya dare I say it recieving a love note?," she asked dramatically. I looked down blushing.

"Yes, yes I did. She gave it to a friend who passed it along to me.," I said.

"I'm so proud of you!," Lia squealed before grabbing hold of me in a hug.

"You have seriously got to stop doing that., I grumbled rubbing my ear. She just stuck her tongue out at me.

"What the hell did I do to me you so proud?, " I asked.

"Your sneaking out, recieving secret notes, and lying to your parents. Hello isn't it obvious? Your finally acting your age!," She shouted out the last part. I smiled uncomfortably at the few people who turned to stare.

"Er thanks I think. Wait I don't even know if I should be insulted or not.," I said.

"Oh no sweetie, you should be very flattered.," She said just at the twins finally joined us, and we were on our way. I informed the twins on the ride to their house, seeing as they had two of everything we decided to spend the night there. That, and their mom was nearly never home.

"I think it's romantic," Shantel said, as she opened the front door.

"You know it's true what they say opposites attract.," she continued. We laughed at her play on words realizing that she couldn't have said it any clearer.

"Romance my ass!," LaShay said. "I think it's a bit dangerous, and sexy." We looked at each other not getting her point.

"I mean think about she pays for her lunch, knows exactly where she will be, and is going after exactly what she wants. Which is to be...", she says before Shantel catches on, and says.

"Your boooo...", They sung together before laughing at me. I just pouted at them, and went ahead to their room. Calling dibs on the first to take a shower, the rest of the girls lounged around getting their clothes together.

While in the shower my thoughts wandered, before moving on to Jocelyn. The more I thought of her sexiness I couldn't help, but let my hands wander as well. Licking my lips thinking of those sensual lips of hers I licked, and bit my own in turn. Thinking of her sexy body I moved my hands down to my breast imagining the feel of her mouth on them, sucking at my nipples. Sliding one hand down to my-

"Ramiya hurry up in there. We gotta take our showers to you know!," LaShay shouted, breaking me out of my little fantasy. I hurried through the rest of my shower unsure of what this night would bring, but sure about only one thing. That I definetly was aching to feel Jocelyn's touch, and presence once again.

I slipped on the red form fitting dress i choose to wear with matching red stilettos, and a simple diamond pendent. LaShay went with a with a black form fitting dress with a silver top that drew attention to her boobs; while Shantel went for a more subtle black sweetheart neckline dress, with lace. Lia choose a runched styled purple dress that was strapless.

"Damn bitch if I was gay i'd fuck the shit out of you.," LaShay said bluntly. Lia nodded her head in agreement.

"Ramiya, you look amazing.," Shantel complimented me.

"Thanks now come on you guys let's get ready, before we're late.," I said.

I slipped on the red form fitting dress i choose to wear with matching red stilettos, and a simple diamond pendent. LaShay went with a with a black form fitting dress with a silver top that drew attention to her boobs; while Shantel went for a more subtle black sweetheart neckline dress, with lace. Lia choose a runched styled purple dress that was strapless.

"Damn bitch if I was gay i'd fuck the shit out of you.," LaShay said bluntly. Lia nodded her head in agreement.

"Ramiya, you look amazing.," Shantel complimented me.

"Thanks now come on you guys let's finish getting ready, before we're late.," I said. We all took over doing different parts of the finishing touches. Lia flat-ironed mg hair with a part on the right giving me side bangs, and a flip. Lia wore her hair in a chic bun on the top of her head, while Lashay went for bed head curls. Shantel put her hair up into a high pontail with a swooped bang.

"Shit!,"Lia exclaimed looking at her phone. "We need to hurry up Vincent said he's ten minutes away.," She told us. That being said the girls, and I put a rush on our make up. I kept my make up light with only a hint of red eyeshadow with glitter in it, and a brush of lip gloss with a red tint. Lia went for a playful look, and drew a cut purple lilies sweeping across her eyes with nude lip gloss. Shantel wore bold red lipstick with a smokey eye, and LaShay followed outling her own eyes in silver.

We heard the horn of a car outside, and we grabbed our purses on the way out the door. We piled into Vincent's Hummer H2, and were off to Club Pluto.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry for the long upload guys i've been mega busy. This chapter is just a taste for what's to come. The next one will more than likely be longer, and will take a week or two to upload.