T.G.I.F. Part 2

After about an hour’s drive we pull up to the club, and get out. Standing in line we could feel the hating bitches eyeing us thinking they can compete, but we really don't give a damn. There were a couple of girls ahead of us in line who worked their way down the line towards us. When they were closer I recognized them as being Natalie, and Rebecca.

"What are you doing here?," I asked surprised, before bringing them both into a hug.

"Shantel invited us, and we were like what the hell why not.," Natalie said.

"Ooh, you guys I see Carlos come on lets go.," Miki said, and we followed him to the front of the line. Miki, and Carlos did the weird man hug-handshake thing then we went into the club. It was packed, but you could tell people were really having a good time.

"Do yall wanna dance, or get some drinks first?," Vincent asked us.

"We should get drinks then find a place to chill untill everybody gets here.," Lia said. Everyone else agree, and we made our way to the bar.

"What can I get yall tonight?," the bartender asked.

"Hmm, are you on the menu?," LaShay asked flirtatiously.

"Not if I want to get fired beautiful." he said back.

"Well in that case I will have a Cadillac margarita and your number on the side," she said pulling out here cell phone.

"Coming right up," he said making her drink while reciting his number to her.

"What about the rest of you?," he asked us.

"I'll have shots of patron keep them coming," Miki said.

"I'll just have a beer.," Vincent said, since he was the designated driver.

"Hmm I’ll have a Sex on the Beach," I said.

"We would like two long island iced teas please," Natalie said for her and Rebecca.

"I'll have a beer as well.," I said deciding to wait until Jocelyn, and her group got here to really get my drink on. Everybody left the bar drinks in hand including a number, and headed around the edges of the dance floor toward the back where booths lined the wall.  We all took our seats, and just chilled passing the time.

“You guys I feel like dancing now.” Natalie said already dancing a little in her seat.

“Yeah, I feel you. Come on I’ll dance with you, because I already got my eye on someone.” offered LaShay.

“Who?” some of the girls asked.

“Wonder bread three o clock.” she replied. We looked in that direction to see a Caucasian dude in his early twenties with shoulder length hair, blue eyes, & a muscular six foot build.

“Daaamn.” All the girls said once we saw him.

“I’m gonna ask him to dance.,” Rebecca said jumping out of the booth.

“I don’t think so.,” LaShay said hurrying after her.

“I’m the one who wanted to dance, yet I’m the last one to leave the table.” Natalie said sarcastically as she got up to follow them to the dance floor. We watched them for a bit , before the dj gave a shout out to whoever had just stepped through the door.

"Aye, yo everybody show some love to who just walked through the door. My girl JOCELYN!!!!!!," he screamed into the microphone. Everybody in the club hollered, and people start to make there way towards her, and her crew.

"Hey sexy, where are you?"- Jocelyn

"Towards the back of the club sitting in a booth."- me

"I'm coming your way."- Jocelyn