Chapter 2

While Grace was busy getting some supplies, I looked out the window seeing the sunshine brightly which made me smile rubbing my face once more I got out of bed making my way towards the window looking around, I quietly opened the windows feeling the breeze pass by me. (Now this is more like it.) Leaning forward reaching my arm out catching a leaf. "I see that your back to your old self Shelbie." Turning around I saw that Carmen was standing in the doorway with a smile on her face I nodded looking back out the window. "From now on the team is going to keep a very close eye on you." Quickly turning back around I saw that Carmen was giving me the look tell me to shut up or else quickly nodding I hid behind the curtain I will admit I'm a little afraid of her when she gets angry. "That's good and don't worry We'll all be there for you no matter what. "I nodded as she left the room after a few minutes Grace came back with some clean clothes and a bottle of water and a banana. "Alright here some clean clothes and something for you to snack on were getting ready to head out and tour Mexico we'll be waiting in the meeting room." I nodded watching her leave the room closing the door behind her stripping out of my dirty clothes I pulled on some baggy jeans with the chain attached and a sleeveless shirt with a red skull on the front luckily I still had my police hat that I've worn since I worked in Grimsborough pulling on my shoes I grabbed my badge and gun grabbing my dirty clothes I tossed them in the trash walking through the halls until I arrived at the meeting room everyone stopped what they were doing they all turned to look at me a light blush appeared over my cheeks as I looked away Lars quietly stood up making his way over to me. "Shelbie you look AWESOME I think you can be Grace's girlfriend!" Grace blushed lightly staring at me realizing that in the years that I've been working as a detective she saw that I have become incredibly sexy over the three years that I've been away.

Everyone watched as Grace started walking towards me a small blush appeared over my cheeks as she stood in front of me. "Shelbie, can I talk to you privately for a moment?" I nodded as the two of us made our way to her office closing the door behind her. "There's something that I need to you, but I want you to promise me that you won't freak out, okay?"I nod taking a seat on her desk. "Do you remember my engagement with Luke Harris?" I nodded. "And do you remember all the times you helped me and saved Grimsborough from the Darkness of the Crimson Order?" I nodded again watching as she started pacing back and forth. "Grace...what are you talking about?" I watched as she started walking towards me placing both of her hands on the side of my desk slowly leaning up towards my lips sweat was pouring down my face like crazy it felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest once she was close enough our lips were inches apart, I watched as she smiled leaning close enough. "Don't worry Shelbie....It's okay to be nervous I'm right here, okay?" Before I could respond she kissed my cheek before pulling back looking me straight in the eyes before leaning in again this time kissing me it felt like my heart was beating a thousand times faster before I knew it her arms were wrapped around my neck pulling me closer.(I didn't even know that Grace had feelings for me...I'll admit when I first met her, I started having feelings for her but later I learned that she had a fiancé his name was Luke Harris he was a very nice guy and awesome although Grace did get angry at Jones for treating Luke as a suspect that day.)

What seemed like an eternity we pulled away a trail of thin saliva slowly disappearing as we looked at each other before we kissed once again. "Woohoo way to go Shelbie!" Pulling away quickly we saw that the team was standing there with smiles across their faces. "That's so cute seeing you too all loveys." I hopped off the desk turning away from them blushing heavily. "Alright you guys that's enough Shelbie I like a quick word with you before we leave." I nodded kissing Grace on the cheek before walking out of the room with Chief Ripley. "I know that you have been away from North America for a very long-time correct Shelbie?" I nodded looking straight ahead. "Yea it has it's nice to be back, but I won't feel safe until we put an end to SOMBRA once and for all after what they did to Michelle, I will never forgive them." Chief Ripley nodded looking at me from the corner of her eye. "Yes, but don't forget that we came this far in order to stop them where all counting on you to end this once and for all understand?" I nodded looking over at her. "Yes, I understand Chief." She smiled. "Excellent let's go explore Mexico." I nodded as the entire team headed out to see Mexico and all its glory after a few hours of checking out Mexico it was finally time to go home and rest because this was the beginning of the end for SOMBRA and this time I was going to protect them no matter what even if it means sacrificing my life as I was walking down the halls towards the exit I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to them. "We still have to finish what we started hours earlier." A small light blush appeared over my cheeks as Grace dragged me into her office closing the door behind her and locking it wrapping her arms around my neck, she pulled me into a deep passionate kiss I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. "That was amazing I love you so much Shelbie." I leaned down kissing her forehead. "I love you too Grace more than words can describe." Kissing once more she grabbed her purse and coat taking my hand in hers, we made our way out of the building as the stars were shining down on us knowing that we had a bright future ahead of us we don't care what the world thinks as long as we have each other Love is Love.

-Hey everybody chapter 2 is finally up looks like Senior Trooper Shelbie and Grace are happy that they can be together anyways I hope that you enjoy this chapter there will be more coming up very soon, so I'll see you guys and gals in the next chapter bye! -