Chapter 17

After the baby shower the seven of us decided to go out for dinner we would've asked mom and dad to join us but we decided not too because the two of them ran out of the parking lot."Still can't believe how fast mom can run in heels remind me never to piss off mom ever."We nodded pulling on our helmets."Agree the last time we saw mom that pissed was the time that dad lost the bet to Jake."Quickly hoping the motorcycle the four of us quickly sped off towards the pizza shop but their was a sudden change in plans when Emma sped up next to me.(We gotta head to the hospital right away Grace's water just broke.)My eyes went wide my heart started pounding like crazy.(Alright let's go!)We all sped off towards the hospital.(This is it the big moment I'll get to meet our new baby.)A few minutes later we finally arrived at the hospital quickly hoping off my motorcycle I rushed into the hospital sweat was pouring down my face."There you are what took you so long to get here?"Turning around I saw that my grandma was standing behind me with her arms crossed."Sorry grandma but I'm here now and that's all that matters now."She nodded grabbing my hand as the two of us made our way towards Grace's room."It's time you need to start pushing."Grace shook her head taking a deep breath."I-I-I can't doing it without my Fiancee!"Before the doctor could respond I quickly rushed into the room panting."Don't worry baby girl I'm here!"She looked over at me with a small smile and sweat pouring down her face I made my way over towards her taking her hand in mine while the doctor heads up to the front."Get ready to push now!"Grace nodded taking a deep breath she started pushing while I was whispering soothing words in her ear after a couple of more pushes the doctor quickly looked up at us with a smile."It's twins a boy and a girl!"A huge smile appeared over my face as the nurses handed us each a twin."Oh my gosh there so beautiful Shelbie!"I nodded using my free hand to wipe the tears away as the nurse took the twins away to get cleaned."Their finally here out family is finally complete I love you so much Shelbie Briggs thank you for being there for me."Smiling I leaned down kissing her gently."I love you too Grace more than life itself."From now until forever wherever I go my family will be with me always.

                              The End!