Chapter 7

The team quickly pulled out their guns looking around the park."Where did that explosion come from?!"While the team was doing that my parents decided to check it while me and my brother hung back just in case something went wrong."Shelbie will your parents be okay going alone?"I looked to see Grace standing beside me taking my hand in hers."Don't worry baby girl they'll be okay."She smiled kissing my cheek."Would you two get a room?"Reaching over I slapped Jeff in the back of the head."What was that for?!"Before I could respond I saw something coming this way."Jeff heads up!"Before neither of us could respond a couple of masked men appeared in front of us with what looked like some kind of mirror we looked at each other before jumping away standing in front of Sanjay and the triplets."Don't look into the mirror close your eyes!"But it was to late there was a flash of light followed by screaming then silence slowly pulling back we saw that the triplets were holding onto me while Sanjay held onto Jeff."Don't worry your safe with us."They looked up at us before nodding."Uh...Shelbs look."I looked over to see that the team was just standing there like statues."What's going on?"Jeff shrugged as he walked over towards the team looking them over."What the hell was with the mirror and that bright flash?"I shrugged making my way over towards the team while Sanjay and the triplets followed behind as we got closer there was a slight twitch followed by movement at first we were relived but then it turned to horror as we saw that the life they once had in their eyes were gone."I see that my sealing technique was a success."

We looked around to see where the voice was coming from."Shelbie over there!"Quickly turning around I saw another masked men wearing a different kind of mask at first I didn't know who it was but then it suddenly hit me."El Rey."Jeff looked at me with a confused look."But Shelbs I thought you already arrested El Rey?"I shook my head standing in front of Sanjay and the triplets ."I thought so too but it turned out that the old El Rey gave his position up and gave it to the new El Rey."A huge smirk appeared over their face."That's right I will admit you've managed to arrest my minions that makes me mad...but no matter when the time comes my plans will come to light we will meet again soon Senior Trooper Shelbie...Oh and I hope you ready to make a run for it hahaha!"Me and Jeff looked at each other before realizing what he meant we quickly grabbed Sanjay and the triplets making a run into the woods."This sucks Shelbs what the hell did he mean by I hope your ready to make a run for it?!"I shrugged not even caring about my own life anymore this time I do anything I can to protect Sanjay and the triplets no matter what  "I don't know but what he said gave me an idea but first we need to get to the Bureau building."  Jeff looked at me with a confused look."Why?"I looked at him while April reached into my pocket pulling out my phone."Just trust me!"He nodded as April pressed the button activating a secret tunnel that leads straight to the Bureau.

Once we got there we rushed towards Elliot's office quickly setting the triplets down I rushed over towards the computer quickly activating BOB the satellite which we took from SOMBRA while we were in Russia."Shelbs what are you doing?"I didn't answer him but once BOB was online I started scanning around the United States for any suspicious activity hoping it would lead us to the others and fast."Jeff watched as tears started pouring down my face slowly I stood up making my way outside with the others right behind me."Shelbs don't worry we'll find them and make El Rey pay once and for all."But before he could do anything there was another explosion."You gotta be kidding me Sanjay take the triplets and go inside me and Shelbs will hold them off!"He nodded taking the triplets inside but not before looking back."Please don't die."I could only nod watching as the masked men appeared in front of us with weapons drawn.  "Why don't we show them how we do things ShelbieDog."A small smile appeared over my lips I haven't been called that since I was younger."Yeah let's do it Fang boy...but before we do let's show them who their messing with."He looked over at me with a worried look before finally agreeing slowly closing my eyes I started concentrating trying to become one with my inner beast.(Please...Please....Please...Help me....I wanna protect those precious to me...)Before I knew it there was this sudden burst of power coming from within me.

Looking over I saw that my brother was in the same form that I was except that his eyes were different from mine."I guess were in the same boat huh Shelbs discovering our powers like this." I could only nod turning back to the masked men before they had a chance to move or attack we disappeared."W-Where did they go?!"Before they could move we appeared above them looking at each other before gathering enough power for an attack."Ready Shelbs?"I nodded looking over at him smirking."Let's go."We disappeared once again before they had time to react we appeared in front of them giving them a taste of their own medicine as they were being blown back."I gotta say that wasn't much of a challenge don't you agree Shelbs?"I shook my head."I have to agree with you there."But before any of us could do anything the doors to the Bureau slid open turning around we saw that Sanjay and the Triplets were staring at us with huge smiles across their faces and before we know it we were tackled to the ground my the four."That was amazing how did you two learn to do that?!"We looked at each other before looking back at them smiling."Let's just say that it's in our blood after all we take after our parents."We all laughed before Sanjay and the Triplets started getting sleepy."Hey Shelbs since it's late we might as well head home."I  nodded picking up April and May while Jeff picked up June and Sanjay as we headed on home but little did we know that we had a couple of guardian angels looking out for us.

-Hey Everybody Chapter 7 is up sorry it took a bit anyways it seems that Shelbie,Jeff,Sanjay and the triplets have a couple of  guardian angels looking out for them and it seems that El Rey has something else in store for the six heroes and will they be able to save their friends in time I'll see everybody in the next chapter bye!-