Chapter 10

El Rey watched in amusement as my family started running at him only to be thrown back full force."IS THAT REALLY ALL YOU CAN DO I THOUGHT THAT THE BRIGGS FAMILY WAS STRONGER THEN THAT HAHAHA!"When they thought all hope was lost I suddenly appeared in front of them punching him right in the stomach."GAH....HOW CAN THIS BE WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THIS KIND OF POWER?!"A small smirk appeared over my lips as I looked up at him my demon side taking over."My friends and family give me strength no matter how dark the situation is after all the hell you put us through it's TIME TO END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!"Before I could finish them off he disappeared into thin air."W-Where did they go?!"We all looked around until I looked up."Their up there!"It was amazing after all the damage that was done to them losing a lot of blood but their still standing."A-AMAZING HOW CAN THIS BE.....I'M THE STRONGEST IN THE ENTIRE WORLD...YOU PATHETIC FOOLS PREPARE TO DIE....I WILL NOT LOSE!!!"We watched as they started to power up to the extreme."D-Damn it what do we do now?!"As we were trying to figure out a plan but it was to late taking a deep breath I started gathering up some power along with the others."If we combine our powers then we have a chance to win this!"

This was it the end of it all once their attack was complete a huge evil smile appeared over their face."I GOTTA ADMIT THIS WAS FUN AND ALL....BUT PLAYTIME IS OVER I HOPE YOUR READY TO SEE YOUR FRIEND MICHELLE AGAIN IN THE AFTERLIFE....HAHAHA GOODBYE SENIOR TROOPER SHELBIE!"They threw their attack straight at us."HAHAHA LET'S SEE YOU DODGE THIS EVEN IF YOU CAN THE PEOPLE HERE WILL DIE!"In order for this attack to work I need to be at 100% full power to use this attack.(Damn it just a little bit more...)Before the attack could reach us it was blocked by none other then my grandma."Shelbie are you ready yet?"I shook my head."N-no not yet I need a little bit more power..."My grandma nodded turning around to face us."Emma,Chris and Jeff I need you three to hold El Rey off for a few minutes okay?"I watched as they started to fight El Rey."Grandma...what are you doing?"A small smile appeared over her lips as she placed her hands on mine."I'm combining both of our powers along with the others that way when you attack they won't be able to dodge at all."I smiled loving the idea after a few minutes the attack was finally complete while El Rey was busy attacking my family."ANY LAST WORDS BEFORE YOU ALL DIE!?"Before any of them could respond I appeared behind them smirking feeling a strong power El Rey quickly turned around and saw that my entire body was glowing a bright rainbow color."W-WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THIS KIND OF POWER?!"

I started floating towards him until we were inches apart."It's a pure heart to obtain this kind of power....this time we're going to finish this once and for all!"A smirk appeared over their lips as they jumped away from me powering up to the extreme."IS THAT SO WELL THEN I HOPE YOUR READY TO SEE YOUR FRIEND WHERE YOUR GOING!"This was it the battle to end all battles sweat was pouring down my face.(Damn...it my body is getting weaker and weaker...)Once El Rey was done powering up a huge smirk appeared over their faces."I'VE GOTTA SAY THIS HAS BEEN FUN BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO END THIS!"From the corner of my eye I could see that my family grabbed Sanjay and the triplets getting them far from here as possible I watched as a single tear fall from the triplets eyes jumping off the cliff we both started running towards each other pulling our powers collide a huge ball of energy surrounding us."I-I DON'T UNDERSTAND AFTER YEARS OF CREATING A SUPER ARMY IT'S ALL GONE TO WASTE I WILL END YOUR LIFE HERE AND NOW!"My body was getting weaker and weaker before they were able to finish me off I felt a hand on my shoulder.(Let's do it together Shelbie.)I nodded powering up once more pushing forward with everything I've got."WHAT N-NO!!!"Pushing once more with the help of my friend Michelle.(Let your anger go!!!)Pulling back I swung my fist forward I punched him straight into his chest they looked at me wide-eyed blood pouring out of their mouth and body ."H-HOW C-CAN T-THIS B-BE I-I W-WAS CLOSE TO ACHIEVING MY GOAL....BUT AT THE END I-I FAILED..."Pulling my fist out of them I watched as they fell slowly towards the ground.

The battle was finally over sighing in relief the power and energy was now gone.(Finally it's over thank you Michelle..thank you everyone...)My family came out of hiding looking around seeing if the fight against SOMBRA was finally over."Way to go Shelbs that was amazing take that El Rey!" I nodded landing on the ground as I was tackled by Sanjay and the triplets."Shelbie that was so cool your like a super hero!"I nodded smiling hugging them back tightly."It's what I do best and that is making sure that criminals always get justice." Everyone gathered around me carefully helping me up."Wait...before we go....I need to arrest El Rey...."My grandma started walking towards El Rey placing handcuffs on them."El Rey your under arrest for kidnapping and trying to take over the world..."All they did was look at me with what looked liked mixed emotions. "Well...I'll admit...in a million years who would have thought...that I would have been beating by some like you....but at the end...I lost...and you won...congratulations....I nodded being lifted on Jeff's back while El Rey was being dragged by Chris and Emma."Don't worry Shelbs....Everything will return to normal."I nodded as the eight of us headed towards the court house a few hours later we were at the local getting fixed up."I'm glad that's over.."We all nodded laughing and enjoying each others company a few minutes later the nurse came in with the release forms after signing them the eight of us were on our way to the store to pick up some supplies for the huge celebration.

-Chapter 10 is finally up the battle is over the Bureau won a huge victory over SOMBRA with El Rey in prison for life the world is safe thanks to Senior Trooper Shelbie and family and now it's time to celebrate but I just wanna say thank you to all my readers out there that all of you are amazing and I wanna continue this book I'll keep creating more Criminal Case books to read in the future  I'll see everybody in the next chapter bye!-