Chapter 6

As we were heading to the store I texted my grandma telling her about my relationship with Grace at first I didn't know how she would she react at first but then she texted back saying that she was very happy for me and couldn't wait to meet my beautiful girlfriend along with the rest of them."Your family is really supportive of us sweetheart."I nodded smiling pulling into the store's parking lot."My family's very supportive of us since they knew that you would be the one for me."A small blush appeared over her cheeks as I parked the truck Grace wrapped her arms around my neck quickly pulling me into a full on make-out session feeling her tongue glide against my bottom lip I slowly opened my mouth letting her tongue slide in licking around my mouth not missing a spot slowly pulling back slightly jolting a bit she pulled me into a hug stroking my hair the sound of her heartbeat always calms me down."Come on hon we need to get a few things then we'll head to the park to meet up with the team."I nodded straightening up our clothes before getting out of the truck walking hand and hand into the store after a few minutes we walked out of the store carrying bags full of make up and paint."Alright so tell me again why we need paint?"A small blush appeared over her cheeks as she buried her head in my shoulder."I wanna start thinking about us and our beautiful baby."I couldn't but smile as I leaned down pressing a kiss to the top of her head."Don't worry we'll get everything figured out after all we're the incredible duo."Grace started giggling as we got into the truck driving off to the park to meet up with the team.

As we were driving towards the park Grace's phone started going off she reached into her purse she pulled out her phone looking at the screen a huge smile appeared over her face as she answered her phone pulling into the parking lot I put the truck in park getting out of the truck leaving her to talk in private I made my way over to the team."Hey where's Grace at?"I pointed to the truck."She's on the phone...Jack what happened to you?"He pointed to Carmen who still had a very ticked off look."Do I even want to know?"He shook his head as we waiting for Chief Ripley we heard a loud scream coming from my truck we all looked over to see Grace running towards us before I had any chance to react she ran straight into my arms knocking us both to the ground."Ow....Grace what's wrong is everything.....MMM?!"Before I could finish she kissed me so passionately that the team started blushing once she pulled away she hid her face in my shirt silently shaking I wrapped my arms around her holding her close to me."Baby what's wrong?"Before anyone could do anything she showed me the message that she received from her doctor and what the message said almost made me pass out from joy the message said."We are happy to announce that your blood came back clean which means that Grace will become pregnant with your child congratulations!"Handing her phone back I quickly wrapped my arms around her spinning her around."WOOHOO I'M GONNA BE A MOTHER!"Before anyone could ask Grace smiled looking at them."Well we went to the doctor's today to have Shelbie's blood tested to see if I could get pregnant by her and the test results came positive which means I'll be having her baby."

The team went silent for a moment before breaking out in a cheer as the women hugged Grace while the boys tackled me to the ground."Congratulations Shelbie this calls for a celebration!" I shook my head laughing."If it involves drinking then no thanks."Everyone started laughing as I was getting up I was tackled to the ground once again by Lars's triplet daughter's April,May and June Douglas and by Carmen's son Sanjay Korrapati I haven't seen the girls since they came to India."Hi there Shelbie did you miss us?"I nodded smiling as I pulled them into a hug the team watched in awe smiling at the sight."You bet I did."Sanjay hugged my back while the triplets hugged my front."I wonder where Chief Ripley is at?"Before Ingrid could explain there was a loud crash followed by yelling a huge sweat drop appeared on the back of my head."Shelbie sweetheart is that you?"The team looked over to see a woman with long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail wearing a black tank top and skinny jeans and high heels."Yes mama it's me."Everyone looked back at me with confused looks."Guys this is my mom Lily and my dad....where's dad?" Before my mom could answer I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist lifting me up in the air. "Hey there sis did ya miss me?"I turned to see the look on the teams face it wasn't unusual in fact it was the first time that they actually seen my dad who was standing at almost seven feet tall."You know that I did dad."He chuckled placing me down on the ground looking over at Grace smiling at her."And this must be your beautiful girlfriend Grace it's very nice to meet you at last."

I couldn't help but smile as my dad pulled Grace into a gentle hug welcoming her into the family. "Ah that's right sis weren't you gonna introduce us to your friends?"I nodded looking back at the team."That's right everybody this is my parents Chris and Lily and my brothers Jeff and Chris Jr who's both been away at college and my sister Emma everybody this is Jonah Karam,Carmen Martinez,Marina Romanova,Ingrid Bjorn,Lars Douglas,Elliot Clayton,Jack Archer, Armand Dupont and of course my beautiful girlfriend Grace Delaney."My mom and Jeff walked over to Grace pulling her into a hug once again welcoming her into the family and greeting the others."Uh...sis there's only eight here we were told that we were gonna meet Elizabeth Ripley."I nodded hearing a car pull up in the parking lot."Your going to right now that's Chief Ripley."My parents smiled as Jeff looked over at Sanjay and the triplets. "Hey Shelbs who's the kids?"I looked over smiling."That's Lars Douglas's triplet daughters April ,May and June Douglas and that's Sanjay Korrapati Carmen's son."Jeff Emma and Chris Jr all said hello to them before tackling me to the ground."What the hell did you do that for?!"Before he could respond there was a loud explosion."W-What was that?!"

-Hey Everybody Chapter 6 is finally up sorry it took so long I was finishing the new case of Criminal Case I can't wait for the new one coming up this Wednesday anyways What caused the explosion and will Senior Trooper Shelbie and the others stop this or will it get worse from here on out stay tuned and I'll see everybody in the next chapter bye!-