Chapter 11

The Bureau were on their way to the house after being released from the mirror."We gotta hurry I wanna if Shelbie and the others are alright!"Jonah nodded speeding up a little bit."Alright what else do we need besides lighter fluid?"We were walking through the store Sanjay and the triplets were with me and Jeff while Chris and Emma were with my grandma getting some soda."I think that's everything we need right?"Everyone nodded smiling."Alright let's go find the others and head on back to the house."As we were getting the groceries into the car we heard somebody screaming looking around I saw that Emma was chasing Jeff around the parking lot."Get back here this instant!"We all started laughing that was until Jeff tackled me to the ground."Alright you four let's go."We all got into the car driving back to the house a few minutes later we pulled into the driveway all of us getting out of the car while Sanjay and the triplets were inside the house helping my grandma make the food while the four of us were outside setting up the grill once that was done we started grilling some steaks and vegetables."Hey Shelbs can we talk?"I nodded closing the grill's lid."What's up?"Emma smiled reaching into her pocket pulling out grandma's ring placing it in my hand."I just want you to know that we're all proud of you sis for becoming a well known detective in the entire world since SOMBRA is finished the family thinks it's time for you to settle down and get married."

I looked down at the ring in my hand smiling softly."Yeah your right once everyone gets here I'll propose to Grace."Emma nodded pulling me into a hug."I wonder what's taking them so long to get here?"I shrugged going back to grilling a few minutes later we heard a loud crash followed by yelling we looked at each other before rushing into the house and what we saw could never be unseen standing in the middle of the living room was our parents and by the looks of it dad had seen better days since he was dressed in a business suit and mom was also dressed in a business suit."Wow...just wow..."I knew that if we said one word mom or dad would chase us out of the house and they really would."We'll be right back were gonna go change out of these suits and then we can eat alright?"We just nodded not trusting our mouths right now once they went upstairs we all looked at each other before falling to the ground laughing."What the hell was that it looked like they were all serious there for a moment!"After a few minutes we all calmed down."Alright then...let's eat I'm starving!"We all headed outside chowing down laughing enjoying each others company and playing some football outside a few minutes the Bureau pulled up to the house quickly getting out they made their way up the steps knocking on the door after a few minutes when no one answered the door they thought of the worst for Lars and Carmen losing their kids while for Grace it was losing the person she loved the most more then anything else in the entire world

But that all changed when they heard a loud crash followed by laughing."What the hell was that for tackling me into the fence Shelbs?!"Everyone's head shot up when they heard my nickname at first Grace didn't believe it but when she heard my voice happy tears started pouring down her face."Because it was freaking funny and you know it."The Bureau all looked at each other before rushing into the house before opening the sliding door to the backyard and what they saw brought tears to their eyes I was laying on the ground laughing while Sanjay and the Triplets were laying beside me giggling it was a miracle taking a deep breath Grace started walking slowly towards me tears continuing to pour down her face once she was close enough she dropped to her knees slowly she placed her hand on my cheek stroking it softly a smile appeared over my lips as I leaned into her touch slowly opening my eyes the first thing I saw was Grace kneeling beside me tears pouring down her face."Hey baby girl what's wrong looks like you saw a ghost."Slowly sitting up I wrapped my arms around her pulling her close to me."I-I thought I lost you for good!"I watched as she cried her body was shaking it broke my heart to see her cry."Don't worry Grace I'm still here....I'll never leave you ever again this I promise you." As her sobs died down she pulled away looking up at me."I love you so much Shelbie more then anything else in the entire world."I smiled leaning down towards her until our lips were inches apart."I love you too Grace more then anything else into the entire world."With that I pressed my lips against her's everyone started cheering in the background what seemed like an eternity we slowly pulled away.

"Before we start celebrating Shelbs here wants to ask Grace a very important question don't ya?"I nodded looking up at Grace with a soft smile."Grace do you remember the promise I made you saying once this deal with El Rey was over I would make you my wife and start a family with you?"She nodded smiling watching as I reached into my pocket pulling out my grandma's ring."I think that this is the perfect time to ask you Grace Delaney will you have the honor of marrying me?"She placed her hand over her mouth crying even harder before nodding."Yes..Yes a million times yes!"I smiled placing the ring on her finger before pulling her into a passionate kiss every-one in the background started cheering in the background while Sanjay and the triplets ran towards us hugging both of our legs congratulation us."Grace from all of us to you we would like to say welcome to the family!"Grace lightly blushed smiling as Chris,Jeff and Emma tackled me to the ground lifting me in the air."It's official we have a new sister!"I nodded my head laughing while my parents and grandma hugged Grace while the Bureau watched in amusement a couple of hours after the celebration my parents wanted the Bureau to stay the night since they came all this way and of course they accepted while the women went into the dinning room to discuss the wedding ideas I went outside with the others laughing."I gotta wedding idea how about a Japanese themed wedding."We all looked at Lars with our eyebrows raised."That's not a bad idea."The others turned to look at me before busting up laughing."Shut the hell up."But they just kept on laughing."That's an awesome Idea I wonder if Grace will go for it?"

A few minutes later the women came outside with smiles on their faces."Alright everybody we have a theme for the wedding."We all looked at them."We're going with a Japanese themed wedding!"Everyone was silent for a moment before cheering I wrapped my arms around Grace pulling her into a kiss."Sounds perfect."

-Finally Chapter 11 is up and running this is the longest chapter I done in this book looks like Grace and Shelbie went with a Japanese themed wedding I figured it would be different then a normal wedding either way it works I might or might not changing it later I'm not sure anyways I hope that you enjoy reading this chapter there's more to come don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see everybody in the next chapter bye!-