Chapter Four:

Buy me a coffee! ko-fi.com/lilyrider

"No, no, no. I think Baby and Johnny have the best relationship! Dancing is sexy enough as it is, then add a man like Johnny into it and wow.. yum" Jess said, sipping her milkshake after school the next day. "No way. Jack and Rose did" Ammi objected, making me laugh. "Noah and Ally beat them in a landslide" I said and Gray nodded, sipping her water.

"Mhm. Alright" Jess said sarcastically, making me errupt into a fit of giggles. "How can Jack and Rose have a good relationship? They knew eachother for like.. 4 days!" I said, as Jess and Gray rolled their eyes. "Ally and Noah knew eachother forever. And where madley in love" I said, sucking my cheeks in and stealing one of Grays fries.

"Back to the important details." Ammi said, pushing her hair back with a pink headband. "What are we going to do this weekend?" Jess finished for her and Ammi nodded. "I heard Gracie Maag is throwing a party on Friday. Her parties always rock" Gray told us "But Gracie Maag has alot of college friends" Ammi said innocently "So? That means more beer and more guys to hit on" Jess said and Ammi slapped her arm "You're such a whore!" Ammi laughed and Jess shrugged, wiggling her eyebrowns.

"So, we're going to the party?" I asked and we all looked at Grace, who nodded. "We should all meet at Allies' house to get ready." Ammi said and I nodded, knowing Ruby'd be okay with it. "I better get going. I'll see you guys tommorow" I said, giving them all one armed hugs before putting some money on the table to pay for my food and leaving.

Walking down the old mainstreet, I looked around walking to the brightly colored convertible. Unlocking the car, I opened the door and set my bag in the passanger seat. About to slide in, I felt a hand find my hip. "Sam" I said, as he spun me to face him.

I was well aware that my friends-my friends who hated Sam where sitting in a booth of a burger joint a few yards away, but still I stayed close. Maybe it was his smell, the smell of spice and rain so perfectly mixed together. Or maybe it was the feeling of his warm fingers lacing through mine that stunned me.

"What where you and the ladies talkin' about?" Sam asked, and I nervously pulled my hand back "Some Grace Maag is having a partyon Friday and we where talking about going." I said quietly and he nodded, pulling my hand up and putting it on his cheek. I shivered, feeling the electricity race through my body.

"Maybe I'll drop by.." He said and leaned forward, as if to kiss me before pulling away and walking down the street. Shaking my head, I got in and put the key in the ignition, driving away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Yes! I'm sorry it's short, but it's leading to a GREAT next chapter!

Love y'all!