Chapter Thirteen: Unedited

buy me a coffee! ko-fi.com/lilyrider

"Allie! Where's Allie!" A voice screamed, jolting me awake. "I-I'm down here!" I yelled gripping my head and shaking the memories of last night out.

WAS Ian alive? Or was it a dream? How did I end down here if it wasn't real? Am I a sleepwalker? Could Ian be alive, the dream'd felt so real and he'd been so real. He looked exactly the same as the day he'd died.

Feet came running down the stairs and I stood, feeling slightly akward that i'd slept on the couch. "Allie? Kitten?" Sam asked, running over in his boxers. "Hey" I said, staring at his crotch "Why'd you sleep down stairs?" He asked, gripping my shoulders "I must've sleep walked or something.. pretty crazy dream" I giggled, and he rolled his eyes.

"From now on you sleep with me, alright?" He demanded, pulling me to him "Can Sammy not sleep without a cuddle buddy?" I asked, winking "You. Tell. No one" He reminded me, twirling me around and kissing me neck "Sam!" I giggled, squirming around as he probaly left a hickey. "You deserve it for leaving me" He laughed, lifting me up and carrying me to the kitchen. "Is everyone up?" I asked, hopping on the counter and trying to balance a spoon on my nose "After the noise I just caused, yes. I think they are" He guessed, closing his eyes for a second before opening them and continuing forward.

Watching him cook, I bit my lip and refrained from pouncing on him everytime he approached. His muscles flexed everytime he flipped a pancake, and his tan skin looked perfect as the morning light bounced off the lake, illuminating the kitchen.

Ian. Maybe he was dead, and it was just a exastion indused dream. People don't come back from the dead. He burned, then he was crushed. I planned his funearl. I picked the plots and I chose the words, I recieved all the plates of comfort food and read all the sympathy cards.

Ian was dead. My brother was dead. Maybe it was my minds way of not accepting it, and it was finally coming up that I hadn't accepted it. But the promise he made? He made so many while he was alive.

I missed him so much.

"Here, taste this" Sam said, tearing a piece off a pancake and feeding it to me. "Oh God Sam.. that's awful" I laughed, gulping the piece down painfully. "No, it's good" He chuckled, tearing a piece off and chewing it thoughtfully. "Oh Hell, that is bad" He laughed, wearing a disgusted expression. "C'here" I giggled, pulling him to me so our chest pressed together "I have a secret" I told him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck "Ya?" He asked, putting his hands on my hips "You make horrible pancakes. But you have a good butt" I whispered, not being able to contain my laughter.

"Oh really? You think?" He chuckled, getting some batter and combing it through my hair. "Ah!" I yelped, climbing across the counter and scooping a ton in my hands, smooshing it all over his face "So attractive" I mused, rubbing it in. "I'll get you" He growled, getting a handful and chasing me around the kitchen trying to smoosh it all over me.

"Sam!" I yelped, tripping on the edge of the carpet and falling infront of the stairs, where Sam sat on me and smooshed it in my face "Eep!!" I screamed, wrestling with him. We would roll ontop of eachother and smear the batter on eachothers faces.

"Are y'all about to do it, again!?" Carter angrily asked from the stairs. A few other laughs sounded and I rolled onto my stomach, wiping the batter out of my eyes "Seriously Carter? Again!?" Sam asked angrily, pulling my shirt down that had slightly ridden up to my ribcage. "Again?" Ammi asked, her eyes wide "No" I shot, standing up.

"He made crap pancakes" I explained, and they all nodded "Go get cleaned up, we'll go get the coolers together" Andrew said, patting Sams shoulder. Staring at the ground, I made my way upstairs with Sam following.

Grabbing my swimsuit, I walked into the bathroom and quickly rinsed off, scrubbing the batter off my face and hair. Getting out, I got dressed and left the bathroom so Sam could shower. He thanked me and walked in.

Pulling on a pair of short overalls that ended just below my butt, the jean fabric complementing my white and gold striped bikini.

~~~

"I'll ride the jet ski" I offered, seeing as the boat was full. "I'll ride with her" T.J. offered, grabbing two lifejackets from the top of the dock and handing me one. Stripping my overalls, I tossed them onto the boat and zipped the lifejacket up. "No" Sam sternly said, moving past me to the boat. "Ammi can ride with her" He offered, but Ammi just laughed "It hurts to ride on it" Ammi whined, pulling her hair up. "It's fine Sam" I assured him, loosening the straps so I woulden't be suffecated.

T.J. climbed onto the jet ski, hooking the thing up. Taking his hand, I climbed onto the back and adjusted myself on the yellow seat, wrapping my arms around him as he reved the engine. "Allie, c'mon. Hop on the boat, i'll take you once we get settled" He said, gesturing for me to get off the seadoo. Pulling my hair into a high ponytail, I wrapped my arms back around T.J and winked at Sam "Kitten, I mean it." Sam growled, but before I could reply we where off.

T.J. was a fun driver, he would jump the wake and try to throw me off, to no avail. The boar caught up with us, and T.J. tried harder to throw me off. Standing up, he jumped the wake and jerked to the left, causing the jet ski to turn sideways making both of us loose our balance.

I went under for a few seconds before popping to the surface, where T.J. swam over and held me up so the lifejacket wouldent dig into my chin "That..was awesome!" I gushed, as he pulled me along to the jet ski. Pulling the foot thing down for me, I climbed up and he helped with the last push. I climbed on as the boat pulled up, Sam wearing a furious expression.

It was just a push on the bum to help, nothing else. AND it was T.J., his friend. "Let's pull into that bay" He said, as T.J. crawled on and held my hips as I punched the engine and started driving. We zig zagged over the wake, me screaming everytime the ski would jerk. I now understood why Ammi hated riding on it. The rough fabric of my bikini bottems mixed with the jerking and the hard seat had me needing to sit on a bag of ice.

T.J stood up behind me and grabbed the steering, directing us to the side of the boat. He pulled back and gave me a look as Sam lifted me from the jet ski and onto the boat where he wrapped his arms around me. "Are you alright?" He asked, spinning me around to get a look "Little sore down there, but other than that i'm OK" I giggled, shifting from one foot to another and wincing slightly.

"Y'all better not be talking about Sex" Carter said, walking past us with a bottle of tanning oil. "Carter" Sam growled, pulling me close to his body "Who wants to rub me up? Sam? I see you giving me a look" Carter laughed, propping his leg on the edge and pushing his shorts down to his thigh, rubbing. "Oh Lord" Sam chuckled, pulling me to him in a heated kiss.