Chapter Twenty-Six:

"Sam.. I have to go. Ms.Goodman is at the house, and i'm already in trouble with Ruby for being sarcastic" I pouted, trying to slide out from under him. As I wiggled and grumbled about his weight, he just chuckled and played with my hair.

"You? Sacrastic? Never!" Sam had many characters, should you say. He could be sweet and caring, hot and romantic, goofy and adorable, or all all six of them at the same time. I

"Wait, why is your social worker at Rubys?" He asked sceptically, placing a few kisses below my jaw on my neck. Tilting my head back to give him more room to kiss and tease.

"Exactly" I whispered, thinking about Ian. If he was alive, which we aren't sure of yet, then he should have to deal with her also, and he should meet Ruby. I shoulden't have to carry this burdan alone.

"Can I drive you?" He asked, running his hands up my side trying to push my leggings down "I drove here" I informed him, locking my legs around his waist and pulling him to me in a short, french kiss "I can run home"

Standing up, I grabbed my bag and phone allowing Sam to lead me down the stairs, and past Andrew who was texting. Saying bye to him, I pulled him into a quick hug before Sam wripped me away and told Andrew to keep his hands to his self.

Sam made sure he got to drive, but did let me have radio privlages meaning we where going to listen to Britney Spears the entire time.

"But mama I'm in love with a criminal! And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical. Mama please don't cry, I will be alright. All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy!" I sang, bobbing my head and swaying my hips.

We pulled up to my house, and I saw Ms.Goodmans black Suburban. She drove here? All the way from Massachusetts? I didn't notice it when I left, but I was furious.

"Want me to walk you to the door?" Sam asked, his voice rough and sexy. "Of course" I whispered, waiting for him to open my door. Taking his hand, I stepped out and clung to his side trying to settle my nerves. His touch only increased them, in a entirly diffrent way.

"You okay?" He asked once we got to the door step, lacing his fingers through mine and pulling them to his lips. "You know I love you, right?" I asked, staring up into his green eyes "Of course, Kitten" He smiled, pulling me to him into a heated kiss.

Our lips moved together, and his tongue darted in and out of my mouth. He hooked my arms around my neck and rested his on my hips, leaving us both at odd angles. Sam lifted one of my legs around his hip and I pulled on his neck, letting him lift my other so he was carrying me.

"I love you" I whispered against his lips, intwining my fingers through his hair. "I love you, Princess" He chuckled, leaning back so I could look at his face.

"Alright. That's enough. Hop off, cowgirl" Ruby said from the doorway, Ms.Goodman standing behind her. "Who is that..boy?" She questioned, stepping out side next to Ruby. "I'm Sam, Allies..boyfriend" Sam introducde himself, stretching his hand out for her to shake.

"Allie, come inside, darling" Ruby said, looking at her feet. "I'll call you" Sam said, pulling me back to him by my waist and kissing me. "Bye" I giggled, waving my fingers and watching him as he walked down the road, hands in pockets.

I walked inside, dropping my bag still thinking about Sam. "So, what's this about?"

"Allie, your aunt Angie and Uncle Kevin are willing to let you stay with them. They feel bad about rejecting you" Ms.Goodman said, her heels clicking against the ground. "Well i'm not going. I have Ammi, and Sam" I yelled, crossing my arms and glaring at Ms.Goodman.

"Allie.. I-we think it'd be a good idea for you to take some time away from Sam" Ruby said gently, sitting next to me and taking my hands "I could run away and go live with the gypsies!" I exclaimed, huffing.

"Stop being so dramatic" Ruby warned "I think getting away from Sam will be good for you. You two have been connected at the hips latley". Shaking my head, I pulled my phone out and started texing Sam, but Ruby pulled my phone away.

"You've been distant, Allie. I want you to go stay with Angie and Kevin for a while, get away from everything" Ruby said again, putting my phone face down on the coffe table. We all ignored The Proclaimers singing 'I'm going to be' indicating someone was calling me.

"I'm a teenager. With a boyfriend, who's my pregnancy craving!! I do this kind of stuff!" I yelled, reaching to quiet my phone but Ms.Goodman stopped me. "Pregnancy craving, is that the new slang? And I came to discuss that, and to check up on you." Her voice seemed colder than usal, and I felt my skin start to itch.

"I'll go." I whispered, then they said the thing that made me almost fall over and die "You leave tommorow, and there won't be time to see Sam or Ammi."