Chapter Twenty-Five: Unedited

"Get your hand off my boob" I growled, pushing Sam's hand off my boob as we watched The Notebook. "But it's a not manly movie, and I must feel manly" He whimpered, moving his hand back and rubbing gently. Looking at him, I noticed the tears in his eyes as Noah and Allie rowed into the bird covered cove.

"Aw baby" I laughed, pulling him to me. Wrapping my thin arm around him, I kissed his cheek, slapping his hand away from my boob. "You're manly enough as it is. Some femininity would help" I giggled, patting his back a few times.

"You're my pregnancy craving" I mumbled, cracking up as soon as I said it. He paused the movie, turning to me with the weirdest look ever. "I'm your pregnancy craving!?" He repeated, rolling his lips together trying to contain laughter.

"Yes! You know how pregnant chicks always crave the weirdest things? Like.. normal not pregnant girls want a peanut butter and jelly sand which, but pregnant girls want like banana and peanut butter sandwich's..understand?" I asked, moving onto his lap and playing with his hair.

He laughed, and I smiled knowing I amused him. Then frowned. "Are you saying i'm a banana and peanut butter sand which? I thought I was your pregnancy craving". Frowning at him, I dug my fingers into his shoulders letting out a sigh. "No, most girls want the prince charming guy and I want the 6'5" werewolf guy who watches The Notebook with me then grabs my boob to defend his masculinity" I rambled, shifting forward kissing his chin.

"I'm your pregnancy craving, peanut butter and banana sandwich, and now your werewolf boyfriend? Make up your mind, Allie" He whispered, just to annoy me "God! You're so..ugh!".

Standing up, I pulled my hair up and started to walk out of his room when he pulled me back to him "Where're you going, love?" He whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek. "To get some water, want?" I giggled, pulling away and starting to walk again, but he caught me. "Bring me some fruit snacks" He whispered, pulling my lips to his before releasing me and going back to my movie.

Walking through his house, I passed Andrews room where very porn sounding music played through the door. Shaking my head, I rolled Sam's boxers over so they weren't falling down and tugged his shirt down so it would at least cover my butt.

Being careful to not slip down the steps, I gripped the banister sliding my hand across the smooth surface. It was cold under my finger tips, and I wished Sam had put me in sweat pants after our..encounter.

Reaching his kitchen, I moved my hand across the wall trying to fing the light switch. Finding it, I turned the lights on and moved to the fridge for water.

His kitchen-his parents kitchen was modern, and always stocked with the best food. Opening the fridge, I looked around finding a Voss water bottle and fruit snacks. Who the Hell keeps fruit snacks in the fridge!?

Closing it, I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw a man who looked almost identical to Sam standing there. "Oh my gosh! You scared me" I whispered, holding my hand to my heart and taking a few breaths as it raced.

"What're you doing here?" The man growled. He intimidated me, more than Sam, and I stepped back trying to put distance between us. "Uh..Sam! Sam and I are having a sleep over..yup..he's upstairs in his room watching The Notebook" I rambled, using lots of hand gestures.

"I would hide those hickeys. It's very unlady like." The man said with his head held high. He was almost as tall as Sam, maybe a inch or two shorter which was still giant compared to me. I think i'm always going to compare peoples height to Sam's.

My hand traveled to my neck and then my thighs, where Sam had done the most damage. "I assume he has told you of our family secret, no?" The man growled, crossing his arms across his chest. "Yes, sir." I whispered, stepping back.

"Then you know the importance of reputation. If you make a mistake, Sam will fail as a Alpha." The man said with a nasty look, turning on his heel. "Please do not make a mistake, and know that i'm watching you. It would be best if Sam didn't know about this..encounter" He huffed and with that he left, leaving me to shiver.

Holy carp. That man is 10x more intimidating than Sam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a quick! Just thought i'd update and let y'all know whats going on in the life of muah!

OKLAHOMA BEAT ALABAMA! Anyone else see the game? I got to go TO the game with my brother and his friends and it ROCKED!

And question of the chapter;

1) I think SAM's dad is going to try to break them up

2) I think Gray and Jess are going to try and break them up

3) I think Ms.Goodman is going to try and break them up

4) I think Ruby will try and break them up

5) I think Ian and Sameal will try and break them up

6) I think Allies going to be stupid and run away