Chapter Forty-Seven: Unedited

"No.. Sam..you're burning up" I said once we got into his house. "I'm fine, it's hot outside" He assured me, but I shook my head not believing him. "Lucy! Sam's sick!" I yelled as Bruce, Sam's dad, walked in. "He can't be, this boys never been sick a day in his life" Bruce said gruffly, pulling his phone out of his pocket. Sam sneezed, pulling a tissue from the side table and wiping his nose. He threw it in the trashcan under the table, not making eye contact with me.

"Well he is.. he's burning up! My sweet baby's sick!" I cried, holding his face in my hands and pouting. He growled and pushed my hands away from his face, regretting it, and pulling my hands back to his face whispering a sweet apology which I accepted quickly.

Lucy ran in, flour dotted on her nose and covering her grey sweater and red scarf. "What? My little boy's sick? Where's Andrew?" Lucy asked quickly, walking over to Sam and sitting him down on the sofa. "Stop, Mom, i'm fine. And Andrew's dealing with Gray and Jess" Sam tried to stand up but I pushed him back down, moving onto his lap and running my hands down his chest.

"Yes, sick as a dog. He's got the sniffles" I told her, moving my hand to his cheek as he tried to hide his sniffle "I do not have the..sniffles..i'm a man" A few seconds later he sniffled and Lucy chuckled in response.

"Oh! He's sick!" She exclaimed loudly and raced into the kitchen, coming back with a ruby red and silver oral thermometer. "Kitten, Mom, i'm not sick. I do not get sick" He argued trying to push me off his lap. "Open" Lucy commanded and Sam reluctantly obeyed, opening his mouth. Lucy stuck the thermometer in and he shut his mouth, glaring at me. "You owe me" He said, the thermometer bouncing on his lip.

Lucy pulled it out and read it, with a bewildered expression. Sam coughed beside me and I put my hand on the back of his neck, rubbing small circles. "Oh Hun..102.. Allie can you go put Sam in a hot shower while I get some medicine?" She asked and I nodded, standing up and pulling him with me. Lucy thanked me and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Let's get you in a shower..my sick baby" I said quietly and he growled, picking me up and carrying me up the steps. "I should be carrying you, you're sick" I laughed. He set me down in his room and took his shirt off "You can't carry me.. and stop saying i'm sick!" He growled out, throwing his shirt to the side. He sniffled again, coughing and unbuttoning his jeans.

Walking over, I sat on his bed and crossed my legs looking around the room awkwardly. I heard the unzipping of his jeans and his soft laughter "You're so innocent, Peaches. You've seem me naked before". Looking back at him, I saw he was standing in navy boxers that showed off his V-lines.

"I need to call Ruby, go shower" I said, turning over and crawling to his nigh stand where a land line sat. Dialing Ruby's number, she answered with a scream.

~~~~(**SAM'S P.O.V**)~~~~

Stepping out of the shower I flexed in the mirror admiring my body as the water dripped down my torso. Opening the door to the bathroom, I made my way to the cabinet above the toilet and pulled out a white towel.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I turned the sink on and rubbed the water on my face. Pulling the shaving cream out I put a layer on my face and began shaving. "No, i'm not hurt. Neither is Sam." Allie said, walking into the bathroom and hopping up onto the counter.

Coughing, I ran the razor down my cheek. "No, we did not have sex!" Allie lied, and I smiled thinking of how I spent last night.

"Need me to pick up anything on my way home?" She asked as I kept shaving, mildly ease dropping. From the other end I heard the world 'Tampon' and backed away from the conversation. "Sure. I'll call you on my way back" She answered, reaching over to my face and wiping some shaving cream off my lip.

Allie said goodbye and set the phone down, pulling her feet up onto the counter. "You think it's a good idea to shave your face when you're sick?" She giggled and I rolled my eyes, checking her out through the mirror.

Her dark hair was slightly wavy, and the light bounced off it as she leaned against the mirror. Her feet messed with the water dials, turning it on and off, hot and cold. "I'm not sick." I argued again, running my eyes up her smooth, long legs to her hips. She was still wearing my boxers, and I knew under my sweatshirt she was only wearing a bra.

"Sam, it's okay to admit weakness. And you're sick." She said, leaning forward as I rinsed the blade and put it in my drawer. "My weakness is you" I said, pouring some after shave into my hands and patting it over my face trying not to wince.

She smiled and pulled me to her, wrapping her arms around my neck and her leg around my waist. "That was the cheesiest thing i've ever heard" She laughed, as I played with her black hair. "But..It worked.." I whispered against her lips, pulling her to me in a kiss.

"Sam! C'mon baby, I have your medicine!" Mom shouted from the other side of the door, banging on it.

Hello! Short, I know, but I want to ask if you guys want more smut(Sexy things) or not.

1) Yes

2)Heck no!

3)I don't care.