Chapter Fifty:

"Allie, you can't do that. We haven't announced Sam's title and no one's going to listen to you, you're human" Bruce said, and I saw Lucy shoot him a look. "I do not care, as far as I know I am the Luna and when Sam is out, I am in charge. A-and Sam is somewhere I don't know and he's sad and h-he's hurt" I said, my voice quivering at the end.

Feeling a sudden surge of power, I stood up straighter and cleared my throat. "I am the Luna of this pack. Sam, My Mate is the Alpha, not you." I said, and I felt Andrew bump into my back. "Allie, you're a little girl, and punishments are different in the pack than they are in.. in your world, hunny" Bruce said, pushing his chair back and standing.

He towered over me, but knowing Sam, I didn't let it affect me. Sam was a big teddy bear. "Bruce, I repsect you, really, I do. I am the Luna, Sam is the Alpha, and I know he beat you up before, and he'll sure as Hell do it again. So back off, hunny!" I said, stepping closer and pushing my finger against his chest.

Bruce didn't seem to mind my threat, he stepped closer so he was towering above me. "You're a human, Sam may have mated with you but you need to remember your place. Even if you are the Luna, you're still as weak as the Omega." He scoffed, and I saw a glimps of Sam in him. Is this how scary Sam was to other people?

"I want to issue Gray and Jess' punishment." I said, and Andrew rested his hand on my shoulder. I quickly shrugged it off "I'll supervise it". Bruce looked behind me at Andrew and they shared a few glances. "Fine" Bruce said gruffly, slapping his paper down onto the table and stomping away.

*((Sam's P.o.V))*

"C'mon Sam, take a break, you've been out here all day." Carter said, as I stood tall. After shifting, I always felt taller and more powerful, and that's what I needed. Jumping down, I began to do push-ups "Bro, I can see your junk" Carter laughed, walking over and tossing a pair of gym shorts onto the ground in front of me.

Growling, I began to go faster. "Don't make it weird, Carter." I said, putting one hand behind my back and lowering myself down, then raising myself up into a one-handed push-up. "Andrew was right , I have been slacking on my Alpha duty. I need to be working harder, train, I need to be stronger" I said under my breath, looking up to see him stomping over as I switched arms

"You should do some yoga, Allie was in class with me and it's a workout.. and she wears these hot yoga shorts.. it's hot" Carter laughed, resting a hand on my shoulder "You just made it weird" I growled, standing up and slipping the shorts on.

"Sorry." He quickly apologized as I rolled my neck around, popping it. "So how do you feel?" He asked, following me as I made my way to the pack house. Walking past all the pups, I walked into the house and down the hall to the weight room.

Opening the door, I walked over to the bench and began putting the weights on. "What do you mean, 'how do you feel'?" I asked, motioning for him to spot me as I piled on the weights, over a hundred pounds more than I usually did. Sliding onto the bench, I began lifting, breathing heavy when it came on my chest. "How do you feel?" Carter asked again, looking down at me as I kept lifting.

"I guess I feel frustrated? I take my Alpha responsibilities very seriously and being called 'weak' is just...frustrating!" I trailed off, pushing the bar into its holster and motioning for him to add more weight. I was on fire today! "What are you going to do? I mean about Andrew?" Carter asked, putting more weights on. "He disrespected me, and A-" I growled, raising my voice only to have Carter slap his hand on my mouth and quiet me.

I wanted to growl, but he tapped his nose "I smell something..someone..Allie?". Raising my nose to the air, I took a deep breath and smelled the air. "What the Hell..? Why would she be here?" He asked and I nodded, pushing the bar into its holster and standing up, tense. "Yeah. That's Allie..and Andrew".

Walking out of the room, I followed Allie's scent. Up the stairs, down the hall, through the door. She sat at my desk, Andrew standing over her and pointing at a piece of paper where she took a pen and wrote something.

Both of them where half dressed, and touching, infuriating me. Andrew's chest was touching her arm, and one of his arms was wrapped around her. "What are you two doing?" I growled, crossing my arms across my bare chest and stepping forward slightly

"Oh Sam!" Andrew said, backing away from Allie and moving to the edge of the room. "What are you two doing?" I asked again, walking over to Allie and peering down at the paper. It was a punishment paper, and Allie's name was signed 'Allie Parker' with a little heart above the 'I' in her name.

"You were stressed, so she offered to do it. You can't say no to Allie" Andrew defended as I read the punishment. Allie was such a sweet heart.

Punishment for Gray Kern and Jessica Zlatos: 1 year of pack service and mandatory therapy. Seriously, they need help!

There was alot of formal stuff, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that she did this, for me. She leaned forward and gave me a light kiss, leaning back and pulling her knees to her chest. "You did amazing, Kitten" I told her, leaning in and pecking her lips a couple of times. "It's not too rough?" She asked, wrapping her arms around me and pressing her forehead against mine. "No, it's perfect" I whispered, meaning it.

A/N: I love you guys. Every single one of you! So, Question of the chapter?: Team Allie or Team Sam? Why?