Chapter Thirty-Six: Unedited

~~~(Sam's P.o.V)~~~

"Hey mom" I said, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle. "Aren't you up early" She laughed, kissing my cheek and pushing a plate into my hands. "Your father gets home today." She said happily, handing a plate to Andrew as he walked in.

"I don't want to see him. He threatened my gi-mate and I will not tolerate that." I growled, earning a glare from her. "He is your father, Sam. He may have screwed up but that does not mean you can talk about him that way. He is Alpha blood, sweetie. He didn't get my amazing control and beauty like you did" She laughed, changing the mood of the kitchen.

Still slightly frustrated I clenched my fist, and took a few deep breaths. Hopping up on the island, I took a big bite of bacon savoring the amazing flavor.

"Where'd you boys go this morning?" Mom asked, crossing her arms across her chest and staring at us giving the 'You better tell the truth' look everyone in the pack knew about. "Sam had to work out some sexual frustrations out at the gym this morning. I suggested porn but he said no" Andrew piped in. "Andrew David Parker! Are you watching porn!?"

Punching his shoulder, Gray and Jess walked in. "Why are they here?" I growled, looking at them in disgust and climbing off the counter. "Sam, where are your manners? And these two beautiful girls are helping us set up for the barbecue today. Is Allie around? We could introduce her.." Mom rambled, and a hopeful thought popped into my brain.

"I was just going to see her. She doesn't really like to be the center of attention, but I can ask" I said with a smile. Handing mom my empty plate, I grabbed my wallet and keys off the counter and started to walk out when Jess's hand grabbed my elbow.

Looking at her hand, I trailed up her arm to her face where she was nervously gritting her teeth. "Is Allie okay? I haven't talked to her in a while.. After the whole Ammi being a slut and all.." She said, looking at me hopefully. "Allie is fine, thanks. Ammi's doing good too, after you guys socially destroyed her." I growled, ripping my arm away from Jess. "And don't touch me again, or there'll be consequences. Am I understood?"

~~~(Allie's P.o.V)~~~

"Oops I did it again, I played with your heart, got lost in the groove" I sang to myself, wrapping up in a towel and walking to my room. "Hey sexy" A husky voice said, and I looked at my bed where Sam was laying, hands behind his head looking sexy as ever.

"Sam!" I giggled, tightening the towel around myself. He was wearing dark jeans that hugged his body perfectly, and a red button down that made his biceps look even sexier than I could have imagined.

"Aren't you looking..delicious" Sam chuckled, and he stood from my bed walking over to me. His size still shocked me, and I loved how even after a few weeks of knowing him everything about him still had me shaking. "I was just thinking that about you"

Blushing, I looked up at him. "My pack is having a barbecue today... we're going to announce my Alpha title, and our new Luna" He whispered, pulling me to him.

The towel was loosening around me, and Sam's voice was not helping me want to keep the towel up where it belonged. "Will I have to get dressed? Will Ammi be there? Will your father be there? I'll probably embarrass myself to death!" I giggled, running my arms up his arms and gripping his biceps as a signal to lean down and kiss me.

He got the message, thank God, and leaned down so our lips touched and we where kissing. It was sweet, soft, and gentle, but he knew that I wanted to take it further. I wrapped one arm around his neck, the other on his jaw so his lips where held against mine in a lip lock.

"Yes.. I'll send Ammi over to help you get dressed" He whispered breathlessly against my lips, moving his hips down my waist and to my butt where he gripped roughly. "Don't leave" I pleaded, pulling him back to me and kissing him hard.

He chuckled and pulled away, his lips swollen from the kiss. "I promise.. as soon as everyone leaves that i'll make you the happiest girl in the world. " He whispered, walking back to the window "I love you" I said quickly, tightening the towel that had begun to give way in the back "I love you, Princess"

~~~~~

"It's a bit short.. don't you think" I asked Ammi, stepping out of the bathroom. Walking over to the mirror, I turned around to examine every angle of the adorable dress i'd bought just to own.

The white dress ended 6 inches above my knee, and the skirt ruffled perfectly. Ammi had paired it with a red clutch and gold jewelry, making it look even better.

"You look so hot, Allie-Cat. Every guy will be looking at you! And short is just another word for sexy!" She laughed, jokingly slapping my butt and pulling me over to my desk where the curling iron was warming. "Also another word for slut" I grumbled, looking at my reflection again, seeing just how pretty I looked.

Ammi looked adorable as always, in her pink maxi dress and nude heels.

"Giiiirrrl. They would even if I was wearing sweat pants and a big t-shirt!" I said, joking of course. "You got dat booooty!"

Hello all my AMAZING Followers! I have been typing so fast I can't see straight because I feel horrible about not updating for the time I did! Y'all are use to my 3x per week uploads and I probaly uploaded 1 in the past 5 days! Never fear, though! Ellie is here!

As y'all know I do question of the chapter, let's get to it:

What special thing do you think is going to happen after the BBQ? I want 50 replies before next chapter is uploaded!

Allie's dress to the side: