Chapter Thirty-Two: Unedited

Waking up, I didn't feel Sam's heavy arm around my waist. My eyes snapped open and scowled in confusion. I turned around to see if Sam was there. He wasn't there, though, and a panicked thought crossed my mind. What if Sameal got him? Or Ian? What if he left and went to a strip club or some other place that guys like to go to get rid of the..urges..?

"Hey Princess" Sam said, and I looked to the window where Sam was climbing through, dressed in dark jeans, a black t-shirt and a leather jacket. "Where'd you go?" I asked quietly, sitting up and adjusting my shirt. "And weren't you naked last night?" I asked, blushing.

"Do you want me to be?" He asked, walking over and pulling me onto my knees on the bed. Sam reached down to his jeans trying to unbuckle them, but I slapped his hands away. "Sam.." I giggled, standing up and leaning against him. "We need to go, get back to the pack" He whispered in my ear, his hands rubbing my sides.

"I can't..Tyler, Angie, Kevin" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck "And I can't run with you anyway". He smiled mischievously, and pulled me to him in a hot kiss. Immediately our lips molded together as we kissed slow at first, then eagerly. His hands wrapped around me, groping my butt and probably leaving bruises of his finger prints.

I pulled away and he protectively growled, pulling me back to him. "You won't have to, Kitten. You took care of me last night, Baby, let me take care of you and figure everything out. Just be you," He whispered in my ear, his hand moving to my rapidly beating heart. I didn't want this moment to end, but he pulled away and grabbed my suit case. "and be ready in 15 minutes"

Jumping out of the window, I heard the thump as his feet hit the ground.

Smiling to myself, I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

~~~(**Sam's P.O.V**)~~~

Sitting in the rental car, I pulled out my phone ignoring the furious text from my mother and Andrew asking where I was. Pulling up my photos, I scrolled through until I found the one I wanted. Allie would love it. Everything about it reminded me of her, and I coulden't wait to see her reaction when she saw it.

Locking my phone and setting it in the cup holder, I closed my eyes and thought for a few moments. Allie's parents died in Marble head, and I assume they where buried there also. Maybe it would be good for her to see them. How would she react to my suggestion, though? The thing with Ian was still going on, would it bother her?

Looking up to the guest bedroom window, I saw her with wet hair pulled up into a black messy bun on top of her head that made her look like a angle as the morning light bounced off it. Climbing out, I ran over and stood under the window with my arms out stretched.

"Allie, jump" I laughed, gesturing to my arms with my chin. "Sam, can't I just go through the front door?" She begged, and I shook my head with a sly smile. She scowled at me and huffed, swinging her leg out and then the other, squealing as she jumped into my arms.

Closing my hands around her waist, I kissed her cold neck. Realizing she was out in the cold with wet hair, I pulled her closer and started to the rental car when a male voice yelled for us to turn around.

Allie struggled, trying to get out of my arms. "Uncle Kevin, i'm sorry" She screamed once I let her down. "Allie..who is that boy? Is he taking you against your will? Young man, i'll call the authority! You're in danger!" The clean cut man yelled, pulling his fuzzy blue bathrobe tighter around his body.

Allie climbed into the passenger seat, and shut the door. "I am the danger" I told the man, walking around and getting in the drivers seat. Speeding down the road, I coulden't help but laugh at my 'Breaking Bad' reference.